****The Official Sporting CP v Rangers Thread****

Muff

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another thing. What's all the fuss about that Liedson?

I know a lot of it was down to our defence but over the 2 legs he was absolutely brutal. His touch and movement is awful and he is a dirty, cheating shite-bag.

I cannot believe Seville are ready to pay big bucks for this guy.

exactly, the guy is reported worth 18m? yer fuckin bawz, and that goes that Veloso chunt aswell, about 18-20m also? Never.

That was the best I think the 4-5-1 formation has worked all season :rangers: The passing in the early stages was very slick and for a while we kept Lisbon off the ball. Apart from the ball hitting the post I don't think we did too badly at all and all that worry about Daily coming in at the back was for nothing (tu) Shame we'll lose Barry and Thommo for the semi 1st leg as I don't think it'll help with the formation. Still I feel really confident we can beat the Italian's and even if we have to do it away we've shown how capable we are.

'Are you Celtic in disguise?' pmsl :D

And another thing. What's all the fuss about that Liedson?

I know a lot of it was down to our defence but over the 2 legs he was absolutely brutal. His touch and movement is awful and he is a dirty, cheating shite-bag.

I cannot believe Seville are ready to pay big bucks for this guy.

I know, the guy was strechered off at Ibrox for a dive and then last night he faked a similar 'life threatening' injury. You'd think he'd been shot from the stand ffs <_< I certainly didn't see anything to justify a big money transfer.

Yea Man Utd are going to pay £20m+ for Veloso who was awful.

?

He was the best player in their team over the two legs by a mile...

Jaoo Moutinho was their best player last night

Thats what McCulloch offers the side.

Blood coming from his head and he's desperate to not come off for treatment.

Id still rather he did something with the ball

haha

(tu)

Simply a tremendous night and a tremendous achievement.

Walter and the team were fantastic and every Bear is Proud.

WATP!!

If or when we get to Manchester - then there WILL truly be a million bears there!!