Sebo gimmicks

J_RFC87

I heard today on the stands:

"Sebo till i die!"

"Sebo for Scotland"

"if that guy is a footballer, im a chicken supper"

Which i thought were hilarious!

But the guy is a joke, cant we loan him out to Dundee or something to get his shooting boots on?

sounded on the radio as if he was ok in the last 10 mins comentators were getting very excited at his ''thundering runs'' but i'll pass judgement later dont want to sound like I think he is Ronaldo, which he clearly isn't

If someone went to the game and can say different then that is good enough for me. remember he cant be that bad if he got on the park !!!!

He had one fantastic run from the half way line, took the ball on his chest and ran past 3 DU defenders only to sclaff or mishit the shot at the keeper.

He's so determined to do well and although he's fkin shite I love the guy.. <nooo>

I just wish he could get a couple of breaks and do more of this:

(Sebo)

sounded on the radio as if he was ok in the last 10 mins comentators were getting very excited at his ''thundering runs'' but i'll pass judgement later dont want to sound like I think he is Ronaldo, which he clearly isn't

If someone went to the game and can say different then that is good enough for me. remember he cant be that bad if he got on the park !!!!

He did actually look pretty good when he came on, he just needs to shoot earlier. I think once he realises you have to shot when you get sight of goal he will be a much better player.

He actually had an amazing run where he chested the ball on the half way line, ran past three men and was unlucky not to get his shot off. It would have been a fantastic goal and i think ill give him some more time to adjust. Perhaps Super Ally can help his game, after all there are still teams interested in him so he must have something we arent seeing.

He had one fantastic run from the half way line, took the ball on his chest and ran past 3 DU defenders only to sclaff or mishit the shot at the keeper.

He's so determined to do well and although he's fkin shite I love the guy.. <nooo>

I just wish he could get a couple of breaks and do more of this:

(Sebo)

The lad has an opportunity of a lifetime working with the new coaching staff. He has all the heart and enthusiasm that you could ask for, if he has any hope of learning how to score it must be now... <spinnir>

sounded on the radio as if he was ok in the last 10 mins  comentators were getting very excited at his ''thundering runs'' but i'll pass judgement later dont want to sound like I think he is Ronaldo, which he clearly isn't

He did actually look pretty good when he came on, he just needs to shoot earlier. I think once he realises you have to shot when you get sight of goal he will be a much better player.

He actually had an amazing run where he chested the ball on the half way line, ran past three men and was unlucky not to get his shot off. It would have been a fantastic goal and i think ill give him some more time to adjust. Perhaps Super Ally can help his game, after all there are still teams interested in him so he must have something we arent seeing.

Agreed. The commentators were talking about his head goes down (literally) a lot of the time because he's too determined to score.

As soon as he gets past that he'll do amazing.

Sebo is a player you just feel that everyone is willing him to succeed.

There was 40,000 plus willing that ball to hit the back of the net when he went on that run from the half way line

Since that's not working, maybe if we will him to fail he'll succeed? ;)

I heard today on the stands:

"Sebo till i die!"

"Sebo for Scotland"

"if that guy is a footballer, im a chicken supper"

Which i thought were hilarious!

But the guy is a joke, cant we loan him out to Dundee or something to get his shooting boots on?

He didn't look half bad today JA a lot of strong running,maybe Ally will sit him down

and tell him about when he first came to Ibrox and got it from boo-boys.A couple of goals,and a rousing standing O from the Ibrox faithful maybe all it needs to give

the kid the confidence he needs to be a success. he certainly looks like he loves

playing for us.(tu)

You're right guys, i hope to high heaven he comes good. Just to get round that mhanky mhob on the other side of Glasgow.

But seeing him charge around is pretty funny,espicially when we are 4-0 up.

Ally will kick him into touch and get him told hopefully.

I was trying to figure out why I was happy when Sebo came on the field but I think you've got it right JA, we were 4-0 so it didnae matter as much! Sebo really is just a big donkey but I do get the impression he's loving playing for Rangers. Did you see his face when Ally called him over to go on the field, he was like an excited schoolboy lol

The guy does F-all on the pitch that matters but as long as we're in the clear and should win the game I'm happy to have him come on as he seems to be giving the majority of supporters something to smile about. I don't know why everyone is smiling when he comes on, myself I'd say because he wants to succeed so so much, I'd just love it if he actually put the ball into the back of the net just once after he does one of him great runs!! <yes> <bouncy> <yes>

Its true, at a time like that, every ones relaxed, and theres just alot of banter about sebo, even when he fecks up, it just seems funny now (only when we're 4 up mind) a shame because his run was great today, but he seems to hesitent to shoot, the time he cut inside on the left and should have struck it, but fannyed about then lost the ball, just needs the one finish - although I was saying that before the hibs and aberdeen matches :wacko:

I was trying to figure out why I was happy when Sebo came on the field but I think you've got it right JA, we were 4-0 so it didnae matter as much! Sebo really is just a big donkey but I do get the impression he's loving playing for Rangers. Did you see his face when Ally called him over to go on the field, he was like an excited schoolboy lol

The guy does F-all on the pitch that matters but as long as we're in the clear and should win the game I'm happy to have him come on as he seems to be giving the majority of supporters something to smile about. I don't know why everyone is smiling when he comes on, myself I'd say because he wants to succeed so so much, I'd just love it if he actually put the ball into the back of the net just once after he does one of him great runs!! <yes> <bouncy> <yes>

My feeliings exactly! :P Don't know what is is about him, but I find it impossible to dislike the guy, even though he's not exactly "setting the heather alight". ;)

So happy to see a lot of positive comments on here about sebo. I have never given up on him and its good to see other bears are the same. I have defended him on here recently when he was getting some stick. The main reason being he must be finding it hard at the moment, and his confidence both on and off the pitch must be at an all time low. We need to stick by him, I maintain that he will come good and I will ram it right up a few of my mates noses when he does.

Sebo Loyal

Ii like the guy for his determination and endeavour but the stats don't lie.

5 Starts , on as sub 20 times = 2 goals and a lot of chances to score.

Afraid we need someone with better ratio, but Walter will know this.

Give the lad a wee bit more time, at least till the end of the season, if Coisty can't get him scoring goals then we will know he is totally useless. :D

Maybe we should try him in a different position rather than attacking, to see if he is better suited not playing in attack. :D

How tall is he, and can he head a ball, we could try him as a centre back, knowing our luck though he would end up scoring into his own net! :P

I have to agree with most of you lads. Im glad hes getting some support from most of us on here. I think with sebo you can see how determined he is to do well for rangers and every interview ive read from him hes said that hes loving being at rangers and just wants to do well for the fans.

I was listening to the game on the radio at work and about the biggest noise i heard all match was when sebo went on that run, you could here the whole crowd rising and holding there breath until he sclaffed it! If hed scored i think the whole of glasgow would have heard the roar!!!

I really think that if he gets a couple goals behind him he could become a bit of a player for us ( even tho he doesnt look like a footballer at times! )

Sebo Till I Die!