Split Squad ?

Ace

I heard reports today of unrest within the dressing room, a split camp between the Scots & the Foreigners.

Now, i doubt it would be all the non-scots .. the likes of Prso & Novo would hardly be involved.

Has anyone heard anything else on this ?

As long as they perform ON the pitch I couldn't care less.

:rolleyes:

PLG claims that the team spirit is great and looking at the celebration in front of the Rangers bench when Hemdani scored I'm inclined to think it's OK (tu)

spot on matw, it sounds like more press shite, I was going to call it speculation but shite is more accurate

PLG claims that the team spirit is great and looking at the celebration in front of the Rangers bench when Hemdani scored I'm inclined to think it's OK (tu)

spot on matw, it sounds like more press shite, I was going to call it speculation but shite is more accurate

Barry felt his contribution as a captain was being disrespected by the manager but its just the French interpretation of what a captain's responsibilities are. Of course the great Scottish press smelled REVOLT and tried to undermine the club again.

Don't worry, Barry loves the club and won't let the shite hit the fan.Rangers are a lot bigger than some little journalists with nothing better to write.

Barry felt his contribution as a captain was being disrespected by the manager but its just the French interpretation of what a captain's responsibilities are. Of course the great Scottish press smelled REVOLT and tried to undermine the club again.

Don't worry, Barry loves the club and won't let the shite hit the fan.Rangers are a lot bigger than some little journalists with nothing better to write.

Well said, trust what you see the manager and players say in terviews. And remember who they are bazza, novo etc. partay

just as we are starting to get things together all this muck is spattered on the back pages...'Lenny supports Baz against PLG', 'PLG refuses to deny split in the dressing room' stir, stir, stir Hemdani says its all nonsense, the way the team played shows its rubbish and the way Baz has been playing shows his relationship with the gaffer can't be that bad. He has been playing his best football under PLG :angry: (hah)

I just read this on the Daily Record website.

Le Guen said: "He thinks what he wants to think - it doesn't matter, I am the boss."

Ferguson's relationship with Le Guen, or rather the lack of it, is believed to be at the core of the unrest behind the scenes as the Ibrox club attempt to recover from a traumatic opening five months of the season following the Frenchman's summer arrival.

The situation hit rock bottom last week when a number of foreign players snubbed the team's Christmas booze-up in Newcastle.

Indeed, there were so many spare seats on the bus that corporate supporters were invited to the bash at the last minute.

Le Guen was asked yesterday if it is true that his squad is now divided.

He said: "I don't know. I know my team and I know each of my players very well."

Pressed further for an answer, the Ibrox gaffer said: "I don't want to speak to you about that."

I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is then it's bad news for us. Both Advocaat and McLeish had the same problem and look how it ended up for them.

100 per cent correct. (tu) <yes>

I just read this on the Daily Record website.

Le Guen said: "He thinks what he wants to think - it doesn't matter, I am the boss."

Ferguson's relationship with Le Guen, or rather the lack of it, is believed to be at the core of the unrest behind the scenes as the Ibrox club attempt to recover from a traumatic opening five months of the season following the Frenchman's summer arrival.

The situation hit rock bottom last week when a number of foreign players snubbed the team's Christmas booze-up in Newcastle.

Indeed, there were so many spare seats on the bus that corporate supporters were invited to the bash at the last minute.

Le Guen was asked yesterday if it is true that his squad is now divided.

He said: "I don't know. I know my team and I know each of my players very well."

Pressed further for an answer, the Ibrox gaffer said: "I don't want to speak to you about that."

I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is then it's bad news for us. Both Advocaat and McLeish had the same problem and look how it ended up for them.

The Daily Rebel trying to stir up trouble at Ibrox. Colour me shocked.

I think team spirit has been improving over the past week or so as our performances pick up - we are actually starting to play much more like a team now, compared to the first 3 months of the season.

Players don't have to like each other, but they should respect each other. There is no excuse for the lack of effort seen at the beginning of the season.

We've had a problem with split squads on and off for a few years now and it's time the prima donna's accepted that all people are not the same.

As for the night out in Newcastle, I heard the team night our was meant to be in Scotland but the Scottish contingent decided to go to Newcastle instead. Le Guen, his back room staff were out for a meal on their own.

Also, when Murray had his talk with the players, Ferguson said something to Murray in front of all the players, he was taken to one side and told not to say things like that to him in front of the players. (can't remember what it was)<cr>

The players were told by Murray that Le Guen was going nowhere and either get used to it or he would find an alternative for anyone who is unhappy.

Was giving this some thought as there has been so much talk either way about whether the team are together or all in-fighting. I think we have a group of players who are maybe not all great friends but do share the same drive to improve and succeed.

There is a lot of passion in the squad and that has possibly led to a few fall-outs, but I'd rather see people getting p***ed off at team-mates for not doing the business than not caring. Conversely I also want to see players celebrating success as well - the celerations at the goal yesterday were a great sight and I hope that we see a lot more of that before the season is over!!!

The players were told by Murray that Le Guen was going nowhere and either get used to it or he would find an alternative for anyone who is unhappy.

Well done David Murray (tu)

Hemdani claimed today that there?s no split between the players.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/sport/6030287.html

Well done Harry, a true professional aswell. Not bothered where he plays, and he will alway's give 110% wherever Le Guen put's him (tu)

A proper pro. No whigeing when he's dropped and plays where he's told to.

I heard reports today of unrest within the dressing room, a split camp between the Scots & the Foreigners.

Now, i doubt it would be all the non-scots .. the likes of Prso & Novo would hardly be involved.

Has anyone heard anything else on this ?

STOP READING TRASHY PAPERS MATE! I've been asked 5 or 6 times today about this, and everyone that asked had read it in the gutter press. Why does ANYONE believe ANYTHING they print? :angry: