We MUST sign Steve Davis permanent...Discuss

clarkie

Absolute class, yeah he's not perfect, but i think he offers so much drive, but more importantly heart.

I feel wi a couple o years behind him he'll be associated along the lines o Bazza Boydie Greegs (Affectionate Nickname)

I think he played really well out on the right where as before i thought he was best suited in the middle of the park. CLosed down so much and got forwad to help Darche as much as possible. Great Night for him

But with Thomson and Fergie ot of Next game i can see him Daily and Hemdani in the middle. Who would you play on the right should this happen ? Burke maybe the likely option But will Whittakers goal tonight give himself a good chance ?

Hopefully a fee was agreed prior to our taking him opn load or else there will be a queue of people at Fulhams door tomorrow morning registering their interest.

Also, the cost of him will be soaring too ....

Everything must be done to secure him on a permanent contract, he was outstanding tonight. I guess we'll get to see how good he really is in the home leg against Fiorentina, with Fergie and Thomson suspended.

True! i hope he stands tall and gets us through to the final!

Last week after the home game he was getting pelters. The guy is quality

i remember after his first couple of games for the club he was getting pelters from quite a few people on here mainly saying his passing was awful. He gave the ball away a fair bit but the majority of the time it was him making passes that other rangers players werent reading. It takes time to get used to how other people play. I was delighted when we signed him, not just because hes from northern ireland but because i had seen him play so many times and i knew he was quality. Took him a while to settle but hes been looking good. I dread to think where we would be without him, an absolute master stroke by walter.

I dread to think where we would be without him, an absolute master stroke by walter.

Totally agree, how he can't get a game for a godawful Fulham side is a poor judgement on their part, but fuck 'em, we get the benefit.

No discussion needed...sign him!

(tu)

the facts are,

hes a great midfielder

hes ginger

hes a bear

hes at a shite club in england

he is a future ger legend