Cousin

papaguy51

Did me eyes fool me, or did the big man win every single ball from the moment he came on last night?

Tracked back and made 3/4 good tackles, and linked play up well from deep.

Coming back at exactly the right time for us.

Yes mate he was outstanding i thought,from he played anyway i thought he was very good,we need him from now on in to the end of the season,he is a vital player and could give us the extra bit of hold up play and skill that we need.

The guy is an outstanding player tbh.

One of his first actions was some amazing control, a wee turn then glorious lay off.

The guy is actual class.

And it's nice to see the lynchmob seems to have completely gone.

One of his first actions was some amazing control, a wee turn then glorious lay off.

The guy is actual class.

Lynchmob - 'we love Kris Boyd' crew ;)

I'm sure they'll be back booing him after one bad game.

His very first action was to win a header, while falling, which went straight to the feet of Davis and started an attack. He's a cracking big player.

I thought he looked great when he came on last night. Cousin is still my first choice, but I've been critical of Darcheville recently and he put in a strong display last night. Great to have such quality competition for the lone role.

I'm a fan of 4-5-1, we all know Walter is.......but I wonder if he'd be tempted to play both of them in a 4-4-2 in the coming weeks in our domestic games.

Did me eyes fool me, or did the big man win every single ball from the moment he came on last night?

Tracked back and made 3/4 good tackles, and linked play up well from deep.

Coming back at exactly the right time for us.

I must admit i didnt really like Cousin to begin with, never doubted his ability just his attitude but ever since the game at Easter Road he has been winning me round and i was delighted to see the big man back last night!

The only time i remember him not winning the ball was when he gave away a freekick which was a joke!

His overall play was brilliant from the minute he came on the pitch till he left, and he nearly scored as well!!

Glad to have Cousin back!

I thought he looked great when he came on last night. Cousin is still my first choice, but I've been critical of Darcheville recently and he put in a strong display last night. Great to have such quality competition for the lone role.

I'm a fan of 4-5-1, we all know Walter is.......but I wonder if he'd be tempted to play both of them in a 4-4-2 in the coming weeks in our domestic games.

I was thinking that as well!

I think last night JCD was knackered and we needed the extra man in the middle of the park! But i think a JCD and Cousin partership would work well!!

One thing Cousin does well is see a pass, he might always get the ball where he wants but a few times last night he played the ball simple to the open man and others he played a different ball giving us another option!

Cracking player if he can keep interested!

Really hope he decides to stay here for next season. With the season we're having, and the fact he's established himself as a key player, I think there might just be a good chance he decides to stay on.

Cousin is the best thing since sliced bread. Boyd couldn't lace his boots..... neither could Prso, who was also very poor.

Harsh as you like!

Prso was not 'very poor', not even close to it! He was one of our best signings since 2000, dragged us through a lot of games. I remember Aberdeen away a few years back, the big man was unplayable.

However, the pain he put himself through for us has taken it's toll, he could hardly walk onto the park at Ibrox a few months back.

Overall, I'd say in terms of ability, Cousin has the edge. I think he now realises that Rangers is the place to be as well. He will spearhead us to glory this season!

Cousin is the best thing since sliced bread. Boyd couldn't lace his boots..... neither could Prso, who was also very poor.

Bit harsh mate. PRSO was a terrific football player who lives and breathes the GERS. Big Cousin is class... we all agree on that He must be delighted that he is still here. ffs. Playing for Fulham when he can have nights like last night? No brainer imho.

The guy is actual class.

His very first action was to win a header, while falling, which went straight to the feet of Davis and started an attack. He's a cracking big player.

Yer, because rangers fans who like kris boyd all hate cousin, doh doh nice dig

The guy is actual class.

Yer, because rangers fans who like kris boyd all hate cousin, doh doh nice dig

I'm only fishing, don't worry!