Steven Smith

konamtb

good to see him back in the starting 11

heres hopin he gets back to the player he was before his injury nightmare, a very welcome addition to the squad at this crucial time of the season

So glad to at least see him completing a full 90 minutes! To my mind he was far and away the best full-back prospect in Scotland prior to injury. Infact , he was outshining a certain Alan Hutton on the left flank I seem to remember ... hope to God he can reach that kind of form again!

So glad to at least see him completing a full 90 minutes! To my mind he was far and away the best full-back prospect in Scotland prior to injury. Infact , he was outshining a certain Alan Hutton on the left flank I seem to remember ... hope to God he can reach that kind of form again!

Hutton was generally poor at that time tbh I don't think we should compare the players from then and now

good to see him back in the starting 11

heres hopin he gets back to the player he was before his injury nightmare, a very welcome addition to the squad at this crucial time of the season

If he does manage to get back to (or better) his previous form, we'll have a better full back than even Hutton at our disposal. Gaun yersel Stevie!

Great to see Smith back. Didn't expect to see him start, especially on that surface!

Looked very rusty and entered tackles with caution. Fully expected after so long out. He just needs games and hopefully his injury nightmare is over for good!

How long was Smith out?

Since the 1-1 Old Firm game last season at Ibrox when baldy arse scored and Smith brought Lennon down in the box and he never got a penalty and poor wee Neilly went mental :craphead: and then Hemdani unleashed a beauty even though it took a deflection :craphead:

Smith played ok the pitch didnt help today but its just the road back to recovery for him :)