Iain Brines

kplfishtank

I complain about every official we get now to be honest. The standard in Scotland is an absolute disgrace and something really has to be done about it. I'd bring guys up from England to officiate the big games - they seem to have more common sense than our lot and that would rule out any bias.

a very poor referee , but it was the assistant that gave the PT penalty , looked like a dive to me

yeah thats true it was the linesman but brines overall performance was lousy

ive not seen so many fouls given against us around the box

a very poor referee , but it was the assistant that gave the PT penalty , looked like a dive to me

yeah thats true it was the linesman but brines overall performance was lousy

ive not seen so many fouls given against us around the box

agreed , his overall performance was lousy

I thought the Weir challenge was a penalty. Ours was the soft one of the two.

We could have had another two during the game. A dubious challenge on Novo early on (which the BBC didn't replay) and the hand-ball in the second half which could have been given.

We could have had another two during the game. A dubious challenge on Novo early on (which the BBC didn't replay) and the hand-ball in the second half which could have been given.

yes i called that wrong though i was down the other end and im sticking to that excuse

The PT penalty was an absolute stick-on for me, Wier tripped him .. simple as.

Personally, i think that there is too much written baout ref's, they are only human & don't have eyes in the back of thier heads.

The officials should also work as a team, too many times the assistant has had a much clearer view but just bottles the decision, leaving the ref to take the flak after the match, also what does the fourth official do?

I agree , I originally thought that the PT penalty was a dive , having watched the highlights it was a penalty , I got it wrong , ours was not a penalty IMO

I agree , I originally thought that the PT penalty was a dive , having watched the highlights it was a penalty , I got it wrong , ours was not a penalty IMO

I agree. Burkey's lack of ability came through again.Cani beat a man so 'ill deck it.