We got what we deserved!

Boab

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Boab, i am just going to dismiss your original post as being that of a very hurt Rangers fan and not your actual oppinion of tonight' game. Your comments are simply reactionary, as can be expected after such a heart-wrenching defeat.

We started the game very poorly and our first half display is what ultimately cost us a point tonight. In the second half we were dominant before and after Naco's goal but the Cuellar sending-off just knocked the team off their stride and forced us to defend almost on our 18 yard line. I wasn't really that surprised that Celtic eventually got the goal. Of course the actions of their players beforehand andthe lateness of the goal makes it just so sickening.

I am actually more worried about next week's second fixture. If rumours are to be believed we will be without McGregor, Cuellar. Thomson and Weir which would be an absolute catastrophe.

Though we must fight on, tonight was a wake-up call. Lets make the title ours. :rangers:

To narrow it down:

Our goalkeeper was injured and soldiered on for the best part of 15 minutes, yet still saved a penalty.

We had one of our central defenders sent off.

Those f#ckers scored in the 4th minute of 5 minutes stoppage time.

We're still a point clear of those f#ckers and, even if they beat Aberdeen at the weekend, we've still got 3 games in hand.

We've got a Scottish Cup Semi-Final to look forward to, those arseholes don't.

Take a chill pill, people. :rangers:

To narrow it down:

Our goalkeeper was injured and soldiered on for the best part of 15 minutes, yet still saved a penalty.

We're still a point clear of those f#ckers and, even if they beat Aberdeen at the weekend, we've still got 3 games in hand.

Common sense on a message board, that'll never catch on

To narrow it down:

Common sense on a message board, that'll never catch on

Cheers, Jimenez (tu)

FWIW i texted my mate tonight and said we were going to get beat, Timmy was overdue a win and they're fighting for their lives. Am completely pissed off about losing Carlos for the next game because with Thommo back? we'd have murdered them.

Let's not give the lurkers the satisfaction of seeing us arguing, we are Rangers, we are above that and

WE ARE THE PEOPLE. :rangers::rangers::rangers: