Rangers pay for Fiorentina away tickets

Boab

Excuse my french, but stop acting like spoilt wee fucking bairns! :mad:

Unless he sends a refund cheque to every person who has attended a game, home or away, (say 50p per game attended?) there is no way he can give something back to every supporter. And he has not "shafted" anyone, he has given something back to those who have taken time out of their lives and spent money on ensuring the team has a vocal presence in away matches. He CANNOT give back to everyone, so don't deny the people who travel (99% of whom will be spending the same on home matches as you, + the away travel, accomodation and tickets) a wee freebie.

By the way, freezing the prices for the Home leg IS giving something back. They would be perfectly within their right to raise prices for a European semi final. I expect to get pelters for that, but I bet every other team does it.

It's all me, me, me. Greedy, grabbing bassas :mad:

:rangers:

Dont get me wrong it is a decent gesture by the club but I also think they could have gave something back to the home support.

Like season ticket prices frozen for next season?

Dont get me wrong it is a decent gesture by the club but I also think they could have gave something back to the home support.

Like season ticket prices frozen for next season?

My season ticket price hasnt changed in the last 3-4 years so i dont know why it would have now to start with ?

So am I reading this right? It will be the case that the same faces will get the tickets as they have history in following the Gers abroad. So in the future, their history will have increased putting them at the front of the que the next time this idea comes around? So none of us will get the chance to see the Bears abroad if we get the chance? Through official means anyway?

So am I reading this right? It will be the case that the same faces will get the tickets as they have history in following the Gers abroad. So in the future, their history will have increased putting them at the front of the que the next time this idea comes around? So none of us will get the chance to see the Bears abroad if we get the chance? Through official means anyway?

the system rangers operate is quite good actually as it benefits the people who regularly travel away although for games where we get lots of tkts or demand isnt high then people with lesser points get the opportunity to purchase a tkt

also after every season my history loses 1 years points that allows anyone who joins the chance to catch up with people who have maximum points

the system rangers operate is quite good actually as it benefits the people who regularly travel away although for games where we get lots of tkts or demand isnt high then people with lesser points get the opportunity to purchase a tkt

also after every season my history loses 1 years points that allows anyone who joins the chance to catch up with people who have maximum points

Put that way, it seems fair enough, ta. :beer2:

iv been to every european home match this season but never attended an away game, its much easier and cheaper to get to ibrox than travel to away games in europe so i think this is the only way the club can give back to the fans, its not like they can give free tickets to everyone whos been to the home games, football is a business after all, rangers didnt have to give free tickets away at all so i dont see how anyone can complain, im not benefiting from it but im happy for my fellow bears that are, do us proud in italy boys

watp

i go to every away game in europe so i feel its a decent gesture

ive been going since 1985 and this season is the first time ive had a tkt for nothing and this is the 9th away game this season so every little helps

It's been some season fishtank, who would have thought back in Podgorica in July/ August(?) that we'd be booking for semis?

That's been my favourite trip of the season so far.

But I did build in a wee holiday in Dubrovnik to that trip.

Had a great time.

i go to every away game in europe so i feel its a decent gesture

ive been going since 1985 and this season is the first time ive had a tkt for nothing and this is the 9th away game this season so every little helps

It's been some season fishtank, who would have thought back in Podgorica in July/ August(?) that we'd be booking for semis?

That's been my favourite trip of the season so far.

But I did build in a wee holiday in Dubrovnik to that trip.

Had a great time.

yeah manti podgorica was really good anywhere you can spend 10 euro all day on drink and food has to be the place to be