Andy Gray and Martin Tyler

Was Watching the Chelsea Vs Everton game there and Thomas Gravesen was coming on as a Sub!

So Martin Tyler says"Of Course Gravesen is on loan from Celtic Who had a good result last night"

Andy Gray say "what did i tell you!", in a Joking way :lol:

Then Andy Gray says Davie Moyes was Delighted with the win.... he was telling me!!!

The Point to the story.... a few weeks Back some people were arguing over Moyes Becoming a Future Rangers Boss, and Moyes being a Rangers Fan !!! <cr>

Cheers Andy for Clearing that debate up (tu)

Guest Andypendek

i'm quite happy with WS for the next 8 years or so, ta. but tbh if we got the chance of a manager of moyes's ablity i would overlook his tim credentials...he's fuckin superb.

Slightly off topic here, but do you think Jimmy Calderwood will play Zander Diamond and Jackie Macnamamra against the tims this weekend knowing fine well where their loyalties lie?

If he became manager of Rangers 'Who cares' who he supports, supported or played for. That 'he's no one o' us' stuff is nonsense. All I would care about was could he improve us and bring us continued sucess!! - thats ALL that matters - what happens on the field!

I won't accept a Celtic fan as Rangers manager. I don't give a crap who he is.

You won't accept? What will you do, run to Ibrox and tell SDM to sack him?