Amdy Faye

fraser77

I have heard definite rumours that Smith intends to use Faye extensively during the final run in.

Apparently McGregor needs someone to drive him in to the physio while his ankle is sore. :coop:

I have heard definite rumours that Smith intends to use Faye extensively during the final run in.

Apparently McGregor needs someone to drive him in to the physio while his ankle is sore. :coop:

:craphead: that will do then but no further team involvement required!

:craphead: that will do then but no further team involvement required!

As long as Adam isn't doing the driving! :ph34r:

SOCCER star Amdy Faye has been interviewed by police after a woman accused him of rape.

The Charlton Athletic midfielder – currently on loan to Scots giants Rangers – was spoken to by detectives under caution.

The woman claims Faye, 31, attacked her four times last year at his former London home.

But the married star, a devout Muslim, strenuously denies the allegations.

Faye, who also played for Newcastle, attended a London police station last month. The Senegalese star was not arrested.

A senior police source said: “He cooperated fully. We’re taking these allegations seriously.â€

The woman, in her 20s, waited nearly a year after the last alleged incident to contact police.

Faye was arrested and bailed last year in a football corruption probe. He denied any wrongdoing.