Beasley in Full training

YankatOxford

Apparently, the wee man participated in full training yesterday. At first, I was hoping DMB wouldn't appear for Rangers until next season, but I never doubted his resolve. With the injuries to players in wide positions AND the massive fixture list, he could be very useful off the bench.

Quote Here:

Fans will be thrilled to hear that DaMarcus Beasley returned to full training with Rangers today for the first time since suffering a knee injury back in November. Beasley tore the PCL in his right knee during a Champions League group match on Nov. 27, 2007 against Stuttgart. Following surgery and a lengthy rehab with U.S. national team trainer Jim Hashimoto, Beasley has finally reached full fitness and has set his sights on being ready for the upcoming USA friendlies and the all-important start to the 2010 World Cup qualifying campaign.

Bring it DaMarcus!

Now if Burke can just heal quickly...

http://global-ussoccer.blogspot.com/2008_0...074691973498128

We have fucked up too many times bringing player back too soon. I know we have injury problems but i would rather he took his time and came back next season.

We have fucked up too many times bringing player back too soon. I know we have injury problems but i would rather he took his time and came back next season.

Fully agree with the above, if he's fully fit by all means...but if he's risk then Rangers should forget it.

Can't wait to have the wee man back, but as others already said it shouldn't be rushed.

We've missed him immensely IMO, especially now as the injuries are piling up.

Unlike others I feel he was settling in superbly and it was a cruel blow for him to lose fitness just as he was establishing himself as a 1st pick.

I'd bring him straight in the 1st team,We need all the help for this Title run in!!!

If he's fit enough to do Full training then he's ready for selection.

Nonsense mate, he hasn't kicked a ball in months.

He'll have to get in to the swing of things in training then catch up on match fitness before he is even considered for a starting place on the bench for the 1st team.