Didnt realize how much we are hated by killie fans

kirkiebear

Just wandered on to the killie fc forum and i was shocked some of the things i read.

We are referred to as h*** by them, whilst they moan about us calling celtic fans tims <cr>

We are also called sub human scum by one guy, who then goes on to encourage attacks on rangers fans in kilmarnock.

Feel sorry for coisty and durranty now after having to play for some fans who regarded them as scum.

Who cares ? You talk about this as if its something relatively new, the fans of the pishy wee diddy teams hate us with a passion and always have because of how succesfull we are.

No One Likes Us We Dont Care.

Most euro fans seem to like us, like the Fiorentina fans last night. They were excellent - They were noisy and added to the atmosphere. They also clapped the u19s team when they went over to them.

We are hated in Scotland, most of it is jealousy. The Europeans aren't jealous and realise we are a good set of fans - To be honest, I couldn't care less who likes us - but of course it's nice to have a freindly atmosphere once in a while, especially with foreign fans.

Don't read too much into it, there's idiots in every fan base

Bingo. From rangers to gretna supporters there are idiots. its not the team they support, its the people they are and these people come from all over the country.

its blind and niave to say all celtic fans are scum, its blind and niave for them to say that about us

one day - i pray that people will stop genralising fans into groups of people.

hated by killie fans? no.

hated by some people? yes.

Aberdeen fans that i know hate all that is RFC,..Singing songs like"we hate Rangers more than you" to the scum!!

I work in Aberdeen and love getting it right round the sheep shagging bastards...Bitter cunts!!!. The banter is class tho!

Probably worth remembering that we can't keep all the tims out of here so I'm sure there are plenty of them on the Killie web site

very similar thought to what I was about to post myself. Wouldn't be too hard for certain instigators to wheedle their way into the forum, start whining and then get some of the more negative fans to join in.

After some of our poorer performances, I notice we often have a lot of new members who suddenly join the site full of desire to complain about how player played or WS manages. They alone know the truth about themselves of course, but I sometimes harbour suspicions.

We win almost all the trophies, have the majority of the money in Scottish football and sign all the better players in the league off them. I don't particularly see any real reason why a fan of any other team would like us and i don't blame them. Some hate us more than the tims, Aberdeen, some hate the tims more than us, Killie, but they all hate us both. Who cares?