Hesselink's Fly Kick

Davey_RFC

How on earth wasn't Vinegar sent off for his kick? Wasn't even looking at the ball and continued to force his leg into Faye. I'm sure if it was Cousin on McManus then we'd be down to 10 men. I thought that was violent conduct but maybe McManus didn't mean it :rolleyes:.

I feel fucking sick! We were never going to be allowed to win this game!

I wont even go on and mention their offside goal, the freekick that was given as a penalty. Oops!

How on earth wasn't Vinegar sent off for his kick? Wasn't even looking at the ball and continued to force his leg into Faye. I'm sure if it was Cousin on McManus then we'd be down to 10 men. I thought that was violent conduct

Thought it should have been a red card (tu)

Does one of our players need to be actually killed or seriously injured before they get a man sent off for the challenge, i think they forgot which sport they were playing today as Vinegar was having a shot at karate and then you had Caldwell playing basketball in his own box, Aussie fucker actually tripped up Broadfoot outside the box aswell.

I hope someon fly kicks Jim Vinegar in the face.Craig Thomson is a cheating bastard.I hope someon fly kicks Jim Vinegar in the face.Craig Thomson is a cheating bastard.

I said in the match thread at the time, not only did he kick him but he twisted his foot when he did leaving it in to cause damage, should of been sent off!!

load of shite

2i74i7o.jpg

That is certainly a red card. Clearly intentional and look at the malice in Vinegar's facial expression.

The level of cheating has been despicable all the more reason to dig deep and win the league. Otherwise, the cheats and bullies win.

That is a disgrace. Ricksen got done for his kick on Young at Pittodrie after the panel looked at it. The same should happen here.

The discipline panel have never had a problem looking at celtic players. However they seem to have trouble seeing what the rest of us do.

That is a disgrace. Ricksen got done for his kick on Young at Pittodrie after the panel looked at it. The same should happen here.

The discipline panel have never had a problem looking at celtic players. However they seem to have trouble seeing what the rest of us do.

they wont do anything as the ref "dealt" with the incident - even if he fucked it up royally.

Not only that but vinegar had a series of bad challenges... whittaker does 2 and see's red completely inconsistant refereeing