We flung it away

minstral

we went a goal behind, then we attacked them and they were all over the place and on the rack, but instead of going forward we retreated to far back. that gave them all the possession in the world and we lost control of the game, just like the last game and they way to beat them is to attack them, because our defenders we used today are average.

we went a goal behind, then we attacked them and they were all over the place and on the rack, but instead of going forward we retreated to far back. that gave them all the possession in the world and we lost control of the game, just like the last game and they way to beat them is to attack them, because our defenders we used today are average.

I agree if you look at our defence in the end it was Broadfoot, Faye, Daily, Papac. - every one playing out of his natural position. WE needed to strengthen our midfield. Get them going. Papac or Broadfoot should have gone to CH and Whittaker to CB and Fleck introduced to left mid.

100% spot on (tu)

Walter has to take some blame today IMO

We were never going to sustain that level of effort, given the number of games we have played this season.The scum are only left in one competition and play once per week, we play 2 and they are always important games. For a club with our finances, with the best will in the world, we will and have found this difficult to sustain. Additionally, injuries and suspensions and some suspect selections has meant that we couldn't beat them at Porkheid.

The other teams we will face in the SPL, in spite of the fact Celtic are a crap side, are not anywhere near as good as the Scum and we will be strong favourites to win all of our remaining fixtures.I for one would happily swap this season's end for last seasons. Keep believing.

Spot on minstral. Good Lord it's maddening. Grab the initiative and hand it straight back to them like a Hemdani pass to Alexander (OK I'll get off Brahim's case now. Just drives me near insane to watch at times).

I agree 100%.

On another note..........how crap must Webster be looking if Faye is next in line for CB? Although, to be fair to Faye, he did little wrong when he came on.

We were never going to sustain that level of effort, given the number of games we have played this season. The scum are only left in one competition and play once per week, we play 2 and they are always important games. For a club with our finances, with the best will in the world, we will and have found this difficult to sustain. Additionally, injuries and suspensions and some suspect selections has meant that we couldn't beat them at Porkheid.

The other teams we will face in the SPL, in spite of the fact Celtic are a crap side, are not anywhere near as good as the Scum and we will be strong favourites to win all of our remaining fixtures. I for one would happily swap this season's end for last seasons. Keep believing.

I'd agree with the underlined sections. Some good points here.

I still think we'll see this through. It will be tough, but we can do it.

We were never going to sustain that level of effort, given the number of games we have played this season. The scum are only left in one competition and play once per week, we play 2 and they are always important games. For a club with our finances, with the best will in the world, we will and have found this difficult to sustain. Additionally, injuries and suspensions and some suspect selections has meant that we couldn't beat them at Porkheid.

The other teams we will face in the SPL, in spite of the fact Celtic are a crap side, are not anywhere near as good as the Scum and we will be strong favourites to win all of our remaining fixtures. I for one would happily swap this season's end for last seasons. Keep believing.

I'd agree with the underlined sections. Some good points here.

I still think we'll see this through. It will be tough, but we can do it.

There is the problem that we have dropped points to all the remaining teams in the top half. I feel if he had not dropped off today we could have won at least a point.

I was about to post similar, we should have torn them a new one today (although ridiculous refereeing, allowed them to remain with 11 men on the park) as soon as we went 2-1 we allowed them the ball and allowed them back into the game after playing themoff the park. Our defence is not good enough given it';s current status and we should have been more offensive.

On another point WTF does Boyd have to do to get on the pitch when we are chasing a goal.

I was about to post similar, we should have torn them a new one today (although ridiculous refereeing, allowed them to remain with 11 men on the park) as soon as we went 2-1 we allowed them the ball and allowed them back into the game after playing themoff the park. Our defence is not good enough given it';s current status and we should have been more offensive.

On another point WTF does Boyd have to do to get on the pitch when we are chasing a goal.

Agree agree agree.