4 games in hand ?

Jelle1880

I'm sure I heard the commentators on Shitanta mention this on numerous occasions today.

They kept saying that ra shellick will go 5 points up, but after next week or so we have 4 games in hand ? :unsure:

First I thought it was a mistake, but they said it about 3-4 times.

Am I missing something, or are they just (even more) stupid ?

So they'll be 8 ahead of us come Sunday. A win at Easter Road is a must!

if they win.... which the probably will :angry2:

We can but hope that they slip up. Remember Motherwell beat them three weeks ago, so it IS possible (not necessarily the most likely thing) but CAN happen!

When Motherwell beat Celtic I was flying to New York. I tell you it was the greatest feeling ever to turn my phone on when arriving at JFK and seeing 4 or 5 messages from various relatives/ friends telling me they had lost. So come on guys and gals, it is possible, so let's hold on to hope for it!

So they'll be 8 ahead of us come Sunday. A win at Easter Road is a must!

Certainly is, as is a win at Ibrox against Motherwell on the 7th May.

I really do believe that if we win those two we will go on to lift the title as I think we will then go on to get a result against St Mirren (away) and Dundee Utd at home, leaving us just to get one out of Motherwell or Aberdeen away.

Lose either of the next two then I'm afraid we will need to hope Celtic slip up.

Hopefully Motherwell will be easy to beat on the 7th because of celebrating their win over Celtic on Saturday!

celtc will give Motherwell 3 or 4, just like they did the last time, McGhee will make sure of that, they have 2 games in hand over Dundee United.

eltc will give Motherwell 3 or 4, just like they did the last time, McGhee will make sure of that, they have 2 games in hand over Dundee United.

No he won't, they have two games to play against us, so those two games in hand could disappear pretty quickly. Anyway, why would McGhee want Celtic to win the title? - Strachan might stay then (we can only hope)