****The Official Fiorentina v Rangers Thread****

Muff

would anyone else consider taking hemdani off for novo and putting davis in the middle?

No. Too early to change things unless someone is injured. And to be fair to Hemdani, 1 or 2 of the passes he's been given were poor, although he could probably have coped better with a couple of others.

Half-time. Home support starting to get restless. We can do this! :rangers:

Its not just passes though, hes losing the ball and getting shrugged off in key areas, they have went on the attack every single time and nearly scored, granted they havent, with all credit going to our other players for getting back and staying strong. It may be too earlier but if he takes him off now, he can let the players know what he wants them to do because it will be a big change.

This is bad sign we cant get in there box,we have no ideas how to break them down

You sitting on the edge of your seat? I know i am! Hoping we can pull it off though.

get buffel on and hemdani off. If anyone can play that killer pass for JCD its buffel. Fiorentina do not look that special, we can win this one if we go for it.

get buffel on and hemdani off. If anyone can play that killer pass for JCD its buffel. Fiorentina do not look that special, we can win this one if we go for it.

Correct! (tu):rangers: Come on the boys!

Its bit shite to watch tho innit... if your a neutral.

I think we're handling it well though. Hemdani is gonna cost us the final if he keeps it up.

Aye, not the most entertaining game ive seen - but im used to that this season, its results that count

Correct! (tu):rangers: Come on the boys!

Hope that near-Freudan slip was coincedental

This is bad sign we cant get in there box,we have no ideas how to break them down

You sitting on the edge of your seat? I know i am! Hoping we can pull it off though.

I'm climbing the walls here!!!

Can it really be that bad? LOL...