Amdy Faye

As far as replacing Weir is concerned yes it was difficult with that bench but something better could have been done than that, Faye at centre back was just awful.

I'd have brought Faye on, put Papac to centre back, put Whittaker to left back, put Novo on the left and Davis on the right, and put Faye in the centre.

i shat myself

my setanta crashed for 5 mins, and when it came back on amdy faye was in defence

Christ Sneddon, you just really made me laugh there lol That has to be one of the scariest things you could have tuned back into!

To be fair though, saying he played in defense isn't quite accurate now is it? :rolleyes:

That would have been simpler solution muff. I'm a big Boyd fan but in 4 Old Firm games he's been on the bench but not played a minute so what was the point of having him there?

Especially with Darcheville in there and the U-21 rule. Naismith is a good option and comes in under that ruling but he's out. Smith got it wrong there.

The guy hasnt played in a while and he knows in himself he was stepping onto a massive stage knowing that he wasnt rated by fans. i thought he did an average job but was at fault for the 3rd goal. We havent seen the last of him.

When i saw him on the bench i knew he was going to be pulled into Centre Back if he had to be used. Hes been playing there for the reserves

The guy obviously has completely no confidence on the ball...whatsoever. He showed some slight indications of ability but he just looks nervous when he is on the ball, tries to get rid of it as soon as it goes to his feet....even if the pass he is picking is to someone marked with two players.

Sometimes i don't think Walter pays the bench enough attention, a couple of times this season i've thought our bench seemed a bit useless.

Congrats, you just won the coveted "Understatement of the Year Award" there friend. ;)

He was ok, remained calm for a few passes and bungled a few also, no better than the others but no worse either, he has got some ability, but as is said in Football Manager, hes "lacking match practice" probably quite severely.

He was ok.

Broadfoot at fault for pen,he let that wee Aussie prick get in front of him then when he stopped Broadfoot rugby tackled him.

Maybe inexperience but bloody awful defending.

Game changed totally when we lost Weir,before that i thought we would get at least a point..

Simple fact is now we need to win every game no matter what.

Sunday will be very difficult especially after just coming back from Italy.

It was a f.ckin joke the guy should NEVER have been on the park never mind in such an important position, he hasnt played for us for god knows how long and he is MUNG anyway.

When I saw Weir was struggling my first thought would have been moving Papac (who is a centre half) into the middle, move Whittaker to left back and bring on Buffel (who IMO should have started the game, what a waste!!).