Hemdani Wants Out!

Davy

I'll quite happily take £1m for each of them, especially when both are not 1st team regulars(when everyone is fit) and they are out of contract in June 09.

£2m plus wages off the bill can go towards a quality player!

I'll quite happily take £1m for each of them, especially when both are not 1st team regulars(when everyone is fit) and they are out of contract in June 09.

£2m plus wages off the bill can go towards a quality player!

Have to agree, Walter obviously doesn,t rate Buffel and Hemdani has been a big disappointment lately.looks like his mind is elsewhere.

Hemdani's mind look's elsewhere. I hope an EPL team makes a move for him in January. If Birmingham stay up and Nafti goes then I could see Big Red making a move, same goes for Reading.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...d=1779&ct=5

No direct quotes from the players, so I don't know how they got this information. There you go anyway...

Didn't read the article but hey.. If we get 20 quid for Hemdani, I'd take it. Actually, I'll pay the 20 quid to get shot off him. Absolute shite. Ruins momentum 100% of the time. Gives up the ball.. etc. etc. etc. etc. Bottles it in the tackle. And those are his good points!

i doubt if we would get more than 750K for hemdani and maybe only 500K for Buffel. Still i would take the cash and run as they have both, in there own ways, been poor this season

his posistioning and ball retention were his key attributes, and his ball retention has disappeared recently.

no idea what a prem club are looking at him for, if he cant handle the spl.

though in his defence hes been an absolute class act in europe imo, and is one of the first on the team sheet for away european ties especially

i see him moving to france spain italy, slow football basicallly, but i reckon walter would keep him if its down to him, as hes an extremley useful player to have in the squad

i doubt if we would get more than 750K for hemdani and maybe only 500K for Buffel. Still i would take the cash and run as they have both, in there own ways, been poor this season

How can you say they have been poor this season?

Only in the last six weeks or so Hemdani hasn't produced his usual performance.

Thomas Buffel has played what? Two games? Come on, mate. Get a grip.

Hendani aint kicked a ball since Xmas

I thought he was the only midfield player who did his job on sunday while Whittaker, Davis and Ferguson opted out after our second goal.

Bombscare, McCulloch,and Whittaker get defended because they are scottish and "give their all" despite limited ability and performance while Brahim is now the whipping boy.

I agree his performances over the previous few games have not been up to his usual high standards but do not accept that about Sunday and when he was subbed the midfield was run through like water through a sieve which had an obyious effect on the defence and the inability to stop them attacking at will.

Hendani aint kicked a ball since Xmas

He has been poor all through 08...and his effect on the team has not been as commanding as previously...he slows the game down when we are in a position to build an attack all too often and IMHO he can go..

How can you say they have been poor this season?

Only in the last six weeks or so Hemdani hasn't produced his usual performance.

Thomas Buffel has played what? Two games? Come on, mate. Get a grip.

Buffel poor in the sence that he has contributed zero this season and is dead wood. hemdani as he contributes nothing going forward and has been very wasteful with his passing, something he never done in the past.