If Birmingham get relegated.....

Ryan_1

:bouncy: I would think that most of these players would be attracted to other premiership clubs in the first instance. Can't believe we would want McBride & McFadden! McBride - too old, McFadden - heart is elsewhere (look at Scott Brown - where is his heart!!). As for Miller, McEveley well that doesn't bare thinking about. I think Steve Davis is a must - has the skill and wants to play for Rangers. Players like Jimmy Bullard would be great, but again there will be plenty of premiership teams who would want him. It will be an interesting "spend" in the summer !!! :rangers:

i think we should focus our attention to getting kevin nolan, IMO he would be a great signing. he would be costly but better that than buying two or 3 cheap pish players

Arveladze used to "cross himself" every time he ran out of the tunnel.

Amo and Gio done it in the tunnell(ooh err missus)

Albertz used to bless himself in the tunnel too

Very true m8 Gio used to cross himself all the time

Who cares, as long as they don't try make a song and dance of it like Borat or try to convert me they are free to do so.

Who cares, as long as they don't try make a song and dance of it like Borat or try to convert me they are free to do so.

Exactly. If they do want to do a song and dance about it, let 'em do it in front of the visiting fans - there's something that would get that rabble frothing. ;)

I think we should make moves for either James Mcfadden or Sebastien Larsson, in my opinion there the kind of players we need to bring to the club, flair players. Both can cut open defences and both can take free-kicks and corners which so desperatly need. As for prices and avaliblity if they should go down I think we could get either of them for a knocked down price. But I think we'll need to be in quick as they be top of alot teams list especially teams that have just been promoted.

what kind of fanny comment is that mcfudden wanted to go to the tattie munchers and sebastien larrsen only has one thing in common with the flair of henrik .... they wear the same boots

good post, but lets widen it a bit.......

derby- really scared smith will sign a couple of these, esp miller, maceverly and teale, as paul jewell will have a major cut price sale at the end of the season. i can see

walter buying maceverly sadly.

fulham- davis has to be much more likly to sign if fulham get relegated, though cousin wont go surely. mcbride up front is a possibility, needs to stop crossing himself though,

bullard would be awesome, but i reckon he ll be much sought after by remaining premiership teams.

birmingham- i wouldnt want macfadden, though id take cameron jerome and also mikel forsell, though that would probably be the end of boyd.

reading- kitson, lita for up front, and the left back shorey, though he is an england international, probably out of our reach.

bolton- kevin davies the lone striker, nolan the driving midfielder, cahill the centre back, really like cahill would be an excellent partner for cuellar.

No lita or kitson. i live in reading n go to some of the games down here. they are nt even near good enuf to play for us. Lita doesnt even play n he is a selfish player who does nuttn wid the ball. As for kitson hes a ginger version of cousin.

his work rate is disgraceful and always goal poaches. n wen he tries to goal poach hes always offside. both players arent spl material. they aint even premiership or championship material. stevie coppel only playes them cz he doesnt no how to sign good players and is short of strikers. y u think reading only scored like 4 goals in 10 games.

I would take Kelly of Birmingham for RB and De Ridder for RW

We should also be looking at the spanish league

Zaragoza are in relegation and a lot of the players are being rumoured to leave

I would take milito, olivieria and lots more :drool: