Broadfoot

Does anyone else wish he ran on the park as fast as when he goes for a celebration fuck sake the boy is lightning first there for bloody every celebration. haha well done kirk big man and well done the queens XI.

I'll have to give it to the guy, tonight he made some vital clearances. I'm not going to lie, the foul throws pissed me off, but considering what we got out of it, the guy did fucking well. Even the ITV pundits were saying he was doing well, and anything that gets the lad's confidence up is good in my book.

if he ends up with a european meddle we should sell him for like £9million!! lol, he was awesome tonight and stuck to his task

A meddle? This is NOT Celtic Boys Club FFS

Nothing convinces me he's the right man for that position, but he is the best of what we have available. Passes out of the back line are slack at times and he's lost all that confidence he had a few months back to make forward runs. Last night his 2 foul throws pissed me off but he made up for that with some great clearances when possible chances were on for Fior. No doubt he gives 100% effort so unless someone better comes along I'll back him for the remainder of the season (tu)

Guest therabbitt

I had been calling him Kirk Heavyfoot, but Ive now changed that to Kirk Lightwrist.....

He's give his all and while that may not be much he's done a job.

As for the foul throws I think it was more for time taken to take the throw and for that he can't be totally blamed.

Well done KB.

Guest Andypendek

i wonder why his confidence is shot? step forward you and me!

but i agree with all these posts, a real trier, and that counts for a lot in my eyes.

I agree he shouldn't be a right back, he is being asked to play in a position he isn't used to and probably isn't that comfy with, but he should take a huge confidence boost from last night as he did bloody well.

One thing I've noticed, don't know if anyone else has, when he comes into a more central role he plays an awful lot better, in time would like to see him partner Cuellar in the centre of defence.

Throws apart, he did really well tonight, especially given he was up against Mutu

He should give give a big thank you to Davis especially, who worked his socks off to protect him.

I do not rate Broadfoot and have said he should not be anywhere near the club but last night he was as big a hero as the rest of the players.

Well done, big man.

if he ends up with a european meddle we should sell him for like £9million!! lol, he was awesome tonight and stuck to his task

A meddle? This is NOT Celtic Boys Club FFS

:lol:

Have to say, any of the 'solid' or 'brilliant' descriptions of him are way over the top.

After McGeady humped him, for some reason he still wants to give his man 6 yards of space to cross a ball instead of shutting him down, and Mutu's constant coming inside instead of going straight at Broadfoot helped him last night.

Still, played his part!

The guy did well last night and yes,he`s always first to celebrate when we scores.Something that Cousin can learn from him...

Cousin can play football. Something that Broadfoot can learn from him...

The guy did well last night and yes,he`s always first to celebrate when we scores.Something that Cousin can learn from him...

Thats it, stick the knife into Kirk Broadfoot. Cousin is a fucking arsehole. End of.

Thats it, stick the knife into Kirk Broadfoot. Cousin is a fucking arsehole. End of.

(tu)

(tu)

I'm not sticking the knife in, he's just not good enough to play for Rangers over any length of time. If you don't think we need a new RB then your eyes are painted on.

Cousin was silly to do what he did, but he's not a 'fucking arsehole'.