the 'Moment of Realization' thread

Guest Andypendek

Guest Andypendek

has it sunk in yet?

dropped the kids off at school this morning and i realised, walking to work, i was standing about a foot taller than usual!

and then, at dinner tonight, my eldest...'who are rangers up against in the final again, dad?'

i had to laugh, as i realized yes, we actually are playing in a final v zenit st petersburg.

what a brilliant, brilliant day.

has it sunk in yet?

dropped the kids off at school this morning and i realised, walking to work, i was standing about a foot taller than usual!

and then, at dinner tonight, my eldest...'who are rangers up against in the final again, dad?'

i had to laugh, as i realized yes, we actually are playing in a final v zenit st petersburg.

what a brilliant, brilliant day.

You will always remember that Andy.

It still hasn't sunk in, for me it was only 5 minutes ago we played Panathinaikos !!

I really don't think it will sink in until I get off the train at Manchester.

The moment that Nacho Novo's penalty made the net bulge that did it for me! It honestly still hasn't sunk in yet.

Well, that kinda was actually the moment we made the final m8 :P

I spent the mornign in work nursing a huge hangover and telling a bitter tim at my meeting (on more than one occasion) "apparently Rangers qualified for the Uefa Cup final last night" if has not sunk in yet with me, it did with him as the dirty looks he gave me told the full story.

WATP

Sunk in this morning when I went in to the shops to get a bottle of water before work....

Every single front page of every paper had rangers on it.....not just the back pages... we were front page news in every paper!

The moment that Nacho Novo's penalty made the net bulge that did it for me! It honestly still hasn't sunk in yet.

Well, that kinda was actually the moment we made the final m8 :P

I know, Danny. By God did I celebrate it!

I rememebr being in George square last year seeing the Seville fans going mental and thinking would'nt it be great if Rangers were in a final.

Can't believe this is happening............GLASGOW RANGERS IN A EUROPEAN FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really is brilliant.

I could have been shat on by birds today, train been late for work, ran out of toilet roll half way through a shite, anything really and it wouldnt have in anyway began to wipe the massive grin off my face.

Sometimes, during the bad or boring times, I wonder why I first began to ever like football. Last night made me realise why I love it. Moments like that.