Rangers got 4,000 extra tickets for uefa final

wertp72

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How annoying. I went to every game in Europe at Home this season, and every cup game at home and at Hampden, but because I didn't tick a box for the money to come out a credit card automaticly I don't get a ticket :(

I feel sick. :(

How annoying. I went to every game in Europe at Home this season, and every cup game at home and at Hampden, but because I didn't tick a box for the money to come out a credit card automaticly I don't get a ticket :(

Exact same :(

Realy depressed :(

Lads hope that you can help. I'm after getting a couple of tickets for the game, neutral fan here, and will be heading to it with a mate.

Can you let me know which end the Rangers fans will be as our ticket is for behind one of the goals so we decided that we'll follow whoever we're in with.

Lads hope that you can help. I'm after getting a couple of tickets for the game, neutral fan here, and will be heading to it with a mate.

Can you let me know which end the Rangers fans will be as our ticket is for behind one of the goals so we decided that we'll follow whoever we're in with.

theres only gonna be around 8000 zenit

there is no rangers end but there is a rangers ground with a few ruskies in it

I am on CCS and still have had nothing debited to my card - Well Pissed Off - Been to Every Euro Home Game Semi & Final etc - Full Allocation of away league tickets (but no a travel club member) - So you can probably all guess I am well gutted

theres only gonna be around 8000 zenit

Right fair enough, so it's safe to assume that it'll be like a home game in Ibrox!!

I'm in the South stand, so I wanted to check to see if I'll be stuck in the middle of Russians or Scots :unionflag:

Thats just disgusting. Those tickets should be in the hands on Rangers fans. Why the hell would anyone want to go to a game when their team wasn't playing?

Neutral? GTF :angry2:

Still no ticket for me!!! Absolutely gutted!!!

What I want to know is how the ballot is done? Could it be that it is based on past loyalty as I have only been a season ticket holder for 3 years and this may have went against me? Any ideas?

I don't have a credit card either and book up through my season tcket manually through bank account.

Thus, I have no chance of getting a ticket and like you, I have been to every match.

Poor show (td)

Same as me mate. Disappointing in the extreme.