Walter losing it

I know there was never 4 minutes of added time in the game tonight, but do you think Walter is wanting to find things to fight for? Maybe this is a good tactic by our manager to show the fans and the players how much this means to him and get the players and fans to raise the game. Or is it just that he is losing the plot because of all the shite decisions that the officials seem to be making?

think it just shows how much all this means to him and how much he wants to win everything. I liked his wee wink to someone on the bench just after having a go at the officials :lol:

Guest Andypendek

it's a radical solution, but it may just be what's needed to raise standards amongst the refs. never mind worrying about their supervisor, if they have to worry about 'the jackal' in the stands it should concentrate their minds...

there was never 4 minutes injury time and referee needs shot.

Wouldn't be much point in shooting the refs, they'd just get back up and wave play on as if nothing happened.

But it's always good to see Walters passion for the fight.

Fuckin 4 mins of injury time & I thought we shouldve had 3 penalties (honestly the blue tinted specs are off)

I agree, there was 3 clear shouts of possible penalties, the one against Weir and Adam were the more obvious, the one against KB was a bit more debatable as there was no chance he would have got to the ball anyway, but it was a clear push in the back.

The ref added time on because of Motherwells time wasting at throw ins especially. Thats the irony of it when they were doing that it was 0-0 but we then get punished after going 1-0 up by playing so much added on time when all we wanted to hear was the final whistle. They should decide how much time wasting each team is doing and if that team then goes behind then the added on time should be cancelled.