Charlie Adam

Seemed to do alright when he came on, done well with one of his runs where i think he kept it off about 4 motherwell play.ers then sprayed a pass out to Broadfoot, eventually we have a left footed player for left midfield position

its funny how the boo boys were on top of charlie just before he got injured and tbh i was a bit like that myself, especially the 1-1 partick game at Ibrox (but they were all diddys that night) but i was upbeat to see him back on the pitch and lookin in good shape! we've had to pick from the same pool of players for what seems like weeks on end now! always good to see players coming back and freshnin it up

spread the ball well I thought, I rate him always have, yeah he is looking more slimeline, more like last year!!

IMHO Chalie is going to be a class act - he is NOT afraid to put his foot on the ball and try things. Yes his descision making is suspect at times but he is still a young lad and as he gains experience watch him go!

I have been one of Adam's biggest critics but I would love to see him do well, like all Rangers players.

Thought he played well for the short time he was on, I hope it continues! we need all our players on their game now.

This guy was the panto villain a few months back. We all hated him. Fans are so fickle :)

Having his best games when he's not playing for us.

He was so woefully bad a few months ago that almost anything would have been an improvement to be honest.