Filip Sebo

Was a bit surprised that I couldn't see a thread about this, unless I just missed it, but:

Sebo looks like he is going to be joining Valenciennes for £750,000, they have first picks on him and they do want to keep him.

Good luck to the guy, he will always be a legend for the wrong reasons! :D

Delighted to hear this news. Was concerned he might be shipped back to us then given a free transfer elsewhere.

Good luck Sebo, I liked your spirit its just ashame when it came to playing football you turned out to be nothing more than Scotty Brown in disguise. :rolleyes:

Still can't believe we paid the best part of 2 million for him but i'd still bite the hands of anyone offering 750k!

we were robbed big time on that. What on earth was le guen thinking? If they want to pay that money i say accept it and RUN because no one else will be silly enough to pay that and i dont want him anywhere back near ibrox. One of the worst "footballers" i have ever seen at ibrox.

Still can't believe we paid the best part of 2 million for him but i'd still bite the hands of anyone offering 750k!

we were robbed big time on that. What on earth was le guen thinking? If they want to pay that money i say accept it and RUN because no one else will be silly enough to pay that and i dont want him anywhere back near ibrox. One of the worst "footballers" i have ever seen at ibrox.

He was very very raw but he had all the tools: he was big, quick, powerful, strong and he had an incredible level of heart and determination.

Personally I think PLG felt he could take all those raw attributes and make him a footballer.

Sadly that didn't and probably wont ever happen.

He was very very raw but he had all the tools: he was big, quick, powerful, strong and he had an incredible level of heart and determination.

Personally I think PLG felt he could take all those raw attributes and make him a footballer.

Sadly that didn't and probably wont ever happen.

Not enough for me, poor excuse for a footballer and over the moon to be rid of him. Yeah he was strong, quick, determined and had decent stamina, but that's just described hundreds of athletes involved in physical sport - doesn't mean you could make them a footballer. He couldn't control the ball, couldn't dribble, couldn't pass, couldn't shoot, was rubbish in the air; no footballing talent whatsoever, and if we get any money for him at all we're getting a good deal.