McNee has his go at us

Boab

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped listening to McNee about 15 years ago when he was commentating on the Marseilles - Rangers game at the Vellodrome and the first thing he said the minute the teams kicked off was "there was some buses arrived from Belfast and Glasgow today late here, at the last minute, hell bent on causing trouble"

Or words to that effect.

Since then he hasnt got much better, especially the past 2 or 3 years when he landed his News Of The World column.

Fanny.

My favourite memory of GAZZA, playing against the "Northern Shites" at Shitodrie when he skelped the ball during warm up at Gerry McShite who was in the commentators gantry and only just missed him ! - fuck, I wish he had hit him !

Nice words from Gerry McNee ahead of Wednesday

*falls off chair in disbelief*

http://notw.typepad.com/yourscorescotland/mcnee.html

Oh no, my mistake. A rare European Final for a Scottish team this week and he is still going over old ground. Not even a single 'Good Luck'.

The man is a poisonous cant of the highest order, but we already know that.

*Phew.....normal service resumed*

PS: Next Sunday marks my farewell News of the World column after more than a decade of devotion. Don’t miss it!

I think i am busy washing my hair that day you tosser.

Wonder if he'll have antother column or just stick to Setanta

I read the link provided there:

Meanwhile, Rangers chairman David Murray, seething and in a fury according to some, said that the SPL’s decision not to extend the season for a second time to suit his club is “laughableâ€.

At his gilded Edinburgh office cocooned from the harsh realities of life, he grandly pronounced: “Throughout the world people will laugh at this decision in disbelief.â€

The world isn’t laughing David. It’s mostly crying — especially in Burma. While you and your manager grumbled over a few football fixtures more people died in Cyclone Nargis than will travel to Manchester next week for a two-bob tournament — and 1.5million are without shelter facing disease and hunger.

Why not do something meaningful like send off a few million quid even if it means tumbling down the Rich List? Rice crops are failing amid climate change and the hungry are now starving. Wouldn’t it be better to emulate Tom Hunter’s humanity than gripe about fixtures?

What about the Rangers Charity Foundation with their boxes at the game or was that just an illusion?

The truth is that you give nothing to the game here. It’s debatable if Rangers wish to have a Scottish identity, such are the confusing number of flags and banners wrapped around the club.

- From his column there:

2 things:

1. I may not be getting an erection over the Union Jacks but over the last 3 or 4 years, there has been more and more saltires in the crowd and thats not me suggesting a growing indepedence movement within the support but actually a willingness from the Rangers support to say they are proud to be both Scottish and British
  2. I was in the Rangers shop and asked this morning for the RFC saltire hats...they were sold out Gerry!

Your manager’s team has bored the nation — and in fact a continent — with an approach to the game which would get football stopped if everyone else adopted it.

Tell the Italians that then, you twat. They did win European Cups with such tactics.

my brother refused to take him in a his taxi cause he had him in it before and said he was a cheeky bastard who dosent like paying and was moaning about the cost of his fair

i told him he should have driven him out the city up to the hills and beaten the shit out of him

I bought a NOTW today for the 1st time in a very long time, as I wanted the free book that was given away with it.

I skimmed the back pages, got to Mcnees column and read the headline: "Whingers FC in a class of their own."

I promptly deposited the "newspaper" in the recycling bin where it belongs.

This clown is a sensationalist pure and simple. His words aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

I bought a NOTW today for the 1st time in a very long time, as I wanted the free book that was given away with it.

I skimmed the back pages, got to Mcnees column and read the headline: "Whingers FC in a class of their own."

I promptly deposited the "newspaper" in the recycling bin where it belongs.

This clown is a sensationalist pure and simple. His words aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

His bigoted bile has been recycled year on year for several decades now.

Your manager’s team has bored the nation — and in fact a continent — with an approach to the game which would get football stopped if everyone else adopted it.

Tell the Italians that then, you twat. They did win European Cups with such tactics.

I assume he forgets to mention his beloved Man U getting slated by Barca for being negative????/