Racial abuse?

Just come off KDS(Iknow.Iknow, I,m going for my shower now)and there is a post about Noel Hunt being "racially abused"

at Ibrox today. It appears those h** ba****ds were singing "the famines over, why don,t you go home"

This is the strange part though. according to the post, it will be reported in the Irish Sunday mirror tomorrow.

What makes it strange is that the post is timed at 4;45 today. Before the final whistle at Ibrox,an Irish paper has a full report on the incident. Wonder who told them?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just come off KDS(Iknow.Iknow, I,m going for my shower now)and there is a post about Noel Hunt being "racially abused"

at Ibrox today. It appears those h** ba****ds were singing "the famines over, why don,t you go home"

This is the strange part though. according to the post, it will be reported in the Irish Sunday mirror tomorrow.

What makes it strange is that the post is timed at 4;45 today. Before the final whistle at Ibrox,an Irish paper has a full report on the incident. Wonder who told them?

It does not constitute an offence or indeed racial abuse.

ma baws, i cant stand ppl who cant take the banter there soon quick too dish it oooot, that noel hunt is a wee prick anyway - i dont gee 2 fucks wit they hink TELL ALL THE TIMS YOU KNOW WE ARE MANCHESTER BOUND AND THEIR NO

final whistle was at 2.15 mate

Racial abuse can b many factors , cpl years ago i was provoked in a club in falkirk as i have an english accent , i was being taunted with remarks of english wanker an sassanak, even tho i am scottish, anyhow things happened and i got arrested for assault ( only person i hit was myself) , anyhow it was up in court and my lawyer got me off with it as i was racially abused . so racial abuse can be skin colour or nationality or anything thats different i suppose

Irish soccer star Noel Hunt was the victim of racist chants by Rangers fans yesterday.

The Dundee United star was booed throughout his side's Scottish Premier league clash at Ibrox Park.

Sick fans even chanted “The Famine is over, why don't you go home” at the Waterford man.

Noel is the latest Irish star to become the victim of racist slurs at Ibrox

Roy Keane and Robbie Keane were also subjected to similar abuse and other Celtic stars even had potatoes thrown at them.

A source at yesterday's game said Noel was aware of the chants but refused to make any complaint.

"Unfortunately there's an element of this kind of behaviour and it's disgusting.

"Noel knew beforehand that it was going to be tense and because of his nationality he might be in for some special treatment.

"But what was chanted at him was just way out of order,"

From the Irish Sunday Mirror.

They don't half make up some pish :lol:

yes we r white as stated in a post on this topic about my experience and my lawyer got me off cause i was racially abused by being called scottish wanker an sassanak n shit lol made me laff to , im scottish jsut got english accent and the judges frew it out made me an my pals laff

im british an proud

Irish soccer star Noel Hunt was the victim of racist chants by Rangers fans yesterday.

The Dundee United star was booed throughout his side's Scottish Premier league clash at Ibrox Park.

Sick fans even chanted “The Famine is over, why don't you go home†at the Waterford man.

Roy Keane and Robbie Keane were also subjected to similar abuse and other Celtic stars even had potatoes thrown at them.

A source at yesterday's game said Noel was aware of the chants but refused to make any complaint.

"Unfortunately there's an element of this kind of behaviour and it's disgusting.

"Noel knew beforehand that it was going to be tense and because of his nationality he might be in for some special treatment.

:lol:

Sick fans even chanted “The Famine is over, why don't you go home†at the Waterford man.

:craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead::craphead:

This is made up guys. The Irish Sunday Mirror isn't a major paper and Robbie Keane never played for them. Desperate tims at the wind up. One claim was that UEFA were going to review this before the final and kick us out, despite the fact Zenit can't sign black players due to vocal section of racist fans.

It's amazing the lengths that timmy goes to, in order to twist reality and portray us in the most negative of lights. How can a song about the end of the working day in a rural context be racist?

What's racist about "the farming's over, you can go home now"? Do they have something against farmers or is it the Protestant work ethic they object to with their usual sectarian bigotry?

It's the same when they tried to make out that our song which celebrates the charitable endeavours of Nwanko Kanu's brother, Joseph, was having a dig at one of their legends. How on earth can "Big Joe Kanu" be offensive? doh

It's amazing the lengths that timmy goes to, in order to twist reality and portray us in the most negative of lights. How can a song about the end of the working day in a rural context be racist?

What's racist about "the farming's over, you can go home now"? Do they have something against farmers or is it the Protestant work ethic they object to with their usual sectarian bigotry?

It's the same when they tried to make out that our song which celebrates the charitable endeavours of Nwanko Kanu's brother, Joseph, was having a dig at one of their legends. How on earth can "Big Joe Kanu" be offensive? doh

Edit. It went over my head lol