Cueller off in summer according to Radio Snyde

J_RFC87

To be honest, I think anything over £7mil and he's off.

Would be a crying shame and I'd have to questions the clubs ambition if that ever happened.

He won't go, he has said he doesn't want to, and SDM can't MAKE him move.

No he can't, but he can make him feel about as unwelcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

Which is basically what he did to Hutton.

Where is this proof that Hutton was technically forced out of the door, an offer came in which Rangers couldn't refuse, they accepted the offer and then left it up to Hutton, if he was being forced out he would have been out quickly not debating the length of time that he did. Everyone is happy to believe all of the stories that spout up in papers rather too quickly for my liking, and even when someone does say something it gets warped out of proportion.

I don't know Hutton or anyone connected to him and I certainly don't believe everything (or should that be anything) I read in the papers but my hunch is that Hutton wasn't 100% about leaving Rangers.

Maybe SDM felt that he would try to leave in the summer anyhow so lets get some cash now but listening to interviews with Smith around the time of the transfer I got the feeling that Rangers wanted the money more than they wanted a decent right back. Only my opinion of course.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless someone was willing to offer ridiculous money for King Carlos i.e. about 15 million quid we shouldn't even think about selling him. I think he is the best centre back in Europe and wouldn't swap the big guy for anything.

Cousin & Boyd can go anytime unless Watties thinkin of playin 4-4-2 next season in which case I'd keep Boydie

Think cousin will go, hopefully with davis coming the other direction( thiugh davis has to play in his best position)

Boyd can go, but not to scotland, not good enough for the EPL, so the championship with boyd, cardiff are selling fowler and hasselbaink.

Think papac might actully stay as cover for CB, with us buying another LB, or Stevie smith getting a good pre season.

Hope carlos stays and someone that can actually run inbeside him.

It mystifies me why they would even consider selling Cuellar. He has been our best player all season, without him we would probably not be sitting on 86 points. He has won Player of the Year and is happy at Rangers. If Rangers want to rule the roost, domestic and abroad, they must learn to keep a good thing going. They've made more than £22 million from the Euro run, surely this means we dont have to push Cuellar out the door for another cash injection??

Man United never sold Ferdinand, Chelsea didnt get rid of Carvalho...

It mystifies me why they would even consider selling Cuellar. He has been our best player all season, without him we would probably not be sitting on 86 points. He has won Player of the Year and is happy at Rangers. If Rangers want to rule the roost, domestic and abroad, they must learn to keep a good thing going. They've made more than £22 million from the Euro run, surely this means we dont have to push Cuellar out the door for another cash injection??

Chelsea and Man utd play in one of the top leagues in the World.

Quality players attract interest. When the big clubs come calling and the money is serious, players, managers and Chairmen start listening to offers.

Chelsea and Man utd play in one of the top leagues in the World.

Quality players attract interest. When the big clubs come calling and the money is serious, players, managers and Chairmen start listening to offers.

Yeah, but I didnt see Newcastle in the UEFA Cup Final :rangers:

Where do we send the money for Cousins taxi fare?

Thats very negative, tutt tutt

Coming from somebody who slates McCulloch at any given opportunity :harhar:

Just cause he preaches being positive all the time!

We dont need to sell Cuellar. The money we have got from the European run, the Hutton sale and the money we will receive for Cousin means we have lots of money so keep Cuellar and build the team around him. But SDM will want a new vineyard in the south of France

Im still going through the disappointment of the UEFA/League, if Cuellar should leave in the summer then I dont know what to think, it'd be our club taking the path of teams like Hibs, practically a prostitute if the price is right.