McGregor Off

CooperSF

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please put in the title that it is an unreliable source and not a foregone conclusion

Remind me. Who scored the free-kick at the week-end?

No one scored a fk

doh

Kris Boyd?

Also if Mcgregor goes i shall be mighty pissed off.

barry ferguson took the free kick if you want to be petty :P

if mcgregor goes then we are in deep shit,its ok having alexander as no1 atm but to have him as no1 full time with smith as back up fills me with fear :(

Wasn't it "WHO SCORED the free kick at the weekend"?

doh:P

Might get slaughtered for this, but Paul Robinson's available....might have a career renaissance here. Also Coupet's leaving Lyon should McGregor leave.

you are having a laugh why sell one of the best keepers around and replace him with crap

I think he will go because of alexander, i think alexander will get better through time and he will become number 1.

Then if we get offered big money for Mcgregor, he will be leaving.

your having a laugh mate,alexanders positioning is terrible,watch the replay of the queens game an ul see what am on about.is not an never will be as good as McGregor

Kameni as he is cheaper and better.

I'd take Paul Robinson if McGregor was sold. The guy would stroll through the SPL and in Europe.

Dont feel confident with Alexander in the sticks.

Mcgregor leaving would suck, especially if Cuellar goes too.

I don't see it happening (both) to be honest, it would be a step backwards, we have spent a season working on our defence...why go back to nothing again?