Best Football chants of the season...

The next match here at the Banks's Stadium is on New Year's Day, which this year falls on 1 January."

Walsall stadium announcer at half-time in their league match with Millwall.

"There is a no-smoking policy in all parts of the Layer Road ground. Anyone who is caught smoking will be taken away, strapped to an electric chair and electrocuted until they are dead. Thank you."

Colchester announcer at half-time against Leicester.

"There is a no-smoking policy at Layer Road. Anyone caught smoking will be taken to a darkened room, where they will be imprisoned for 27 hours and forced to listen to Will Young records for all of that time. Thank you."

Colchester announcer tops his previous effort at half-time against Crystal Palace.

:lol: :lol:

"He's bald, he's gay, he got us a game today, Scott Struthers, Scott Struthers!"

Accies secretary Scott Struthers made a complaint to the SFA, that Brechin fielded an ineligible player against Accies in their Scottish Cup win. Following the complaint, Brechin were kicked out of the cup, and Accies were reinstated to face Aberdeen the following Saturday.

:D

my mate was singing one he made up a wee while ago went somethin like

he plays on the left......and sometimes on the right..........SASA PAPAC.........makes Evra look shite.............. :lol: :lol:

Anyone remember Gers -V- Hearts Cup Final ?

"One Giles Rousset, there's only one Giles Rousett". (I think after the fourth goal for the bears !.)

Rousett in his after match interview " only the Hearts fans could keep singing so proudly for me " - fucking muppet, still doesn't believe to this day that it was Gers fans singing and taking the pish !.

AND, GERS fans singing, "there's only Two Andy Gorams" at Ibrox, and the opposition trying to take the credit ! - can't remember who they were, but WE started it !.

"He's bald, he's gay, he got us a game today, Scott Struthers, Scott Struthers!"

Accies secretary Scott Struthers made a complaint to the SFA, that Brechin fielded an ineligible player against Accies in their Scottish Cup win. Following the complaint, Brechin were kicked out of the cup, and Accies were reinstated to face Aberdeen the following Saturday.

:D

ahhhh big, bald, gay Struthers. Great guy. He basically ran the whole club himself out of the boot of his car when I played for them.

A more knowledgable a guy about football I have never met!

Cannae beat the 'Carlos Cuellar, Rangers Centre Half' song.....

or 'Oh Christian Dailly,,you are the love of my life, oh Christian Dailly, i'd let you sh*g my wife, oh Christian Dailly...i want curly hair too'!!!

or 'Oh Manchester.....is wonderful........

Oh Manchester ....is wonderful.......

its full of tits, fanny and the Rangers.....

Oh Manchester is wonderful!!!!!'

Cant get any of those out my head!!!!

My mate was at Man Utd game recently and got a few good chants although one is a bit sick.

1- Eduardo, oh oh, Eduardo, oh, oh, he came with silky skills now he walks like Heather Mills

2- Adebayor, oh oh, his dad chases elephants his mother's a whore