Without Carlos

nvager

Where would we have been in the SPL?

How well would we have done in Europe?

My guess is a distant second in the SPL at best.

Europe - we would have been only in the UEFA Cup and not for too long either. If we made the CL we would have been bottom of the group with 3 points at most.

Carlos is worth a LOT of money in the transfer market.

Europe - we would have been only in the UEFA Cup and not for too long either. If we made the CL we would have been bottom of the group with 3 points at most.

We wouldn't have got to the UEFA CUP, We would have finished bottom of our Champions league Group.

2nd in the league....But would we have won the CIS and Scottish Cup?

We would have been so poor...

Very poor indeed, Carlos is everywhere he's amazing. Do not want to imagine what our team would be like without him.

But what about our other defenders, they are all amazing too..the good ones.

Who knows. If we didn;t get him it is quite possible we could ahve gotten someone equally as good as he and done just as well.

There is little point in what if threads. They make no difference because we have got him and we did make these finals, and take the league to the last game.

Who knows. If we didn;t get him it is quite possible we could ahve gotten someone equally as good as he and done just as well.

There is little point in what if threads. They make no difference because we have got him and we did make these finals, and take the league to the last game.

Exactly (tu)

Exactly (tu)

if we've any ambition, given him a bumper contract, and get a player that he wants as his centre half pairing signed.

i think we wold have been a distant second to celtic, and a lot closer to 3rd position. Carlos def saved us a a lot of points this season. i reckon if hutton had been there to the end, we would have taken the league as well

I suppose you could argue that we would have won the league without him because our European exit would have been MUCH sooner. It just annoys me that we could have had him and Hutton in the same defence with McGregor behind them :angry2:

I much prefer, if you are going to look at a hypothetical situation, to look more positively at things. I would ask instead of where we would have been without our POTY, where we would have been if instead of bringing in Dailly and Davis in January, we were able to bring in a creative midfield player. I believe the answer to that would have been that we would have just witnessed the greatest season in our clubs history. We really were that close to the quad.

I duno, why don't we all chip in and buy a time machine and go back to last summer and stop walter signing him. What's the point in guessing where we would have been? The lad's here, well i'm sure he is, this could all just be a crazy dream..

What if, what if , what if?

I duno, why don't we all chip in and buy a time machine and go back to last summer and stop walter signing him. What's the point in guessing where we would have been? The lad's here, well i'm sure he is, this could all just be a crazy dream..

We should chip in and travel forward in time to the 31st August, and see how much was available for Transfers and the Quality signing were getting. :harhar:

Exactly :rolleyes:

I think some people still underrate Cuellar tbh.

He managed to get into the official European XI this season, that's a big achievement. It's about the only well respected XI choice of it's kind!

To be in there with Julio Cesar, Ronaldo, Ferdinand etc shows just how good he is.

He wouldn't be out of place in any team in the world.

He managed to get into the official European XI this season, that's a big achievement. It's about the only well respected XI choice of it's kind!

To be in there with Julio Cesar, Ronaldo, Ferdinand etc shows just how good he is.

I take it wee mcgeady also got into the team given that the professional footballers of Scotland all thought he was far and away the best player in the country this season. :rolleyes:

Man never saw that. You got a link mate? Like to have a read.