Rangers Fans

hahahah...you can't bloody see a candle amongst all the other light from a city at 15000 feet even during a black out as there are still lots of lights on, hence the reason black outs never worked as it was still obvious where the city is! And how would they know if it was a candle from a chapel or a lights from a warehouse. No pilot in the world would use a candle in a chapel for navigation over a city. No offense mate...but I think you might be a bit simple.

I'd have thought a man with your intelligence and education would have realised that he was having a giggle...

that just proves my point...the guy comes across as so uneducated that I actually thought he was being serious! 99% of the time I will pick up when somebody is having a laugh, but if over a few days of talking to someone you begin to suspect they might not be...you know....the full shilling...then when they make a joke you don't realise they are joking.

Ahh, that old excuse...

Honestly...I thought he was being serious...that's how low I rate his brain!

If my brain had half the knowledge of Rangers that Minstrals does that would be good enough for me.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Education ? Read this ya fcukin half-wit ! Straight from the school of Vicky Pollard ya dunce ! :lol::sherlock:

Just a typo...I type too fast..should slow down. We all know what I meant - "not the brightest bulb in the pack". The fact you highlighted the mistake just proves you know you are not the brightest bulb in the pack.

What do you mean WE Kemo Sabay ? Your on your own paleface ! :sherlock:

My best friends brother right now is in Afghanistan fighting for Britain and guess what team he supports...yup, celtic, as do many soldiers from Britain. They have their own wee rangers and celtic supporters groups over there and it's all just for fun.

There seems to be a hatred of all things Irish from certain Rangers fans which is embarrassing as the idea that all Irishmen are anti-British Republicans is moronic. Many Irish from the Republic fought and died in both World Wars.

Also the idea that all celtic fans are anti British Republicans makes as much sense as saying all Rangers fans are UVF supporters.

I have met loads of celtic fans and I have only met one who gives a shit about all the "troubles" stuff, and surprisingly enough...he's from Northern Ireland and he is a plum. Every Rangers fan I have met and got to know and every celtuc fan I have met and got to know have all only been interested in the football. Mind you, i'm from Bearsden and we tend to be a bit more...well how can I say it....'educated' up in these parts and nearly all my friends did go to University.

Yes,in 2008 I am happy to say that many soldiers from both sides of the divide are happy to fight for Britain's safety.But we were talking about WW2 where attitudes were entirely different.Who are these "many" Irish that you speak of that died for us in both World wars?I'm not saying your wrong but I am in serious need of enlightenment as I can honestly say that I have not heard of "many" if any.

Comparing celtic fans to being all anti-British Republicans is very different from saying all Rangers fans are pro UVF.The correct comparisons would be UVF/IRA and Unionist/Republican.I am Unionist but I don't support the actions of any terrorist movement whether it be UVF/UDA or IRA.

Don't be so ridiculous to think that people from Bearsden are "above" such topics.I went to Bearsden Primary,Academy and have lived there my whole life and yes,I take people as they come and don't judge on religion but it's not because I was raised in Bearsden that I think like that.I don't care if all your friends went to uni or prison and if you don't want to associate yourself with the history and idealogies of the Protestantism vs Catholism situation in Scotland then there is no need to speak of them and the plums you may or may not know.And Northern Ireland has it's universities as well!Many people on this forum would make you think that the country is a one-stop war-zone when in fact it's a lovely,well-developed country.

Same number of soldiers from the South fought in WW2 as those from the North - so much for the Irish cowards and the Ulster heroes...both sides had the same number of heroes. I despair at the anti-Irishness from some posters...most Irish people are sound people....no wonder we get accused of being bigots all the time! Some of you should be ashamed at mocking the 50000 Southern Irishmen who volunteered (not conscripted) to fight alongside Britain in WW2.The only disappoitment is how badly the Irish government treated these Irish soldiers on their return to Ireland.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/3749629.stm

"Based on the War Office calculation that 22 men served for every one who died, she estimates that 99,997 Irishmen volunteered, with the number divided almost evenly between the North and the South."

The lengths some folk go to defend the scum just amaze me.

It's great that there are no dhims on the boards these days.

The fact you won't acknowledge the 50000 Southern Irishmen who volunteered to fight Germany alongside Britain shows that you are no man of honour. The men of WW2 would be ashamed of people like yourself....you represent the opposite of what those brave men represented. You are just a bigot and a racist and a man with nothing to offer but hate.

same goes for your pal...he calls himself a Protestant and a man of the church???....you couldn't make it up! I'm done with the bigot brothers.

Batman is basically just another semi literate jungle trying to bluff his intelligence amongst educated and refined gentlemen of the Protestant faith and makin a right horses arse of it ! :sherlock:

:lol::D

The fact you won't acknowledge the 50000 Southern Irishmen who volunteered to fight Germany alongside Britain shows that you are no man of honour. The men of WW2 would be ashamed of people like yourself....you represent the opposite of what those brave men represented. You are just a bigot and a racist and a man with nothing to offer but hate.

same goes for your pal...he calls himself a Protestant and a man of the church???....you couldn't make it up! I'm done with the bigot brothers.

are you for real or out to cause trouble.

Sorry, i've washed my hands of you and your friend as you have nothing to offer but anger and hate. Such angry little men!

Fcuk wan minute he was playin God now he's demoted himself to Pontious Pilate ? :sherlock:

To be fair, some of what he says is true. If you refuse to acknowledge 50 000 (southern) Irishman that fought for Britain in WW2, then how can you be anything other than racist?

.Leaving the lights on so the German U-boats could find Britain is one small example,but it's enough to get you thinking.

I think the lights were left on for the bombers?

Anyway the point is sound.

Who do the scum support when we are at war?

The fascists/ nazis we are fighting, that is who.

As some one said on this board the other night - aye, leave your light on, the Germans wouldn't bomb it as the pilot would say;

"ahhh zat is zee nice irish paddi - eeh zaid eeh vould keep his lightz on for us"

Outstanding grasp of the German language lol!

To be fair it's that knocked off timmy keyboard that's causing the trouble ... he actually meant to type 50 :rolleyes:

To be fair it's that knocked off timmy keyboard that's causing the trouble ... he actually meant to type 50 :rolleyes:

Mocking the bravery and sacrifice of 50000 Southern Irish soldiers who fought alongside British forces in WW2....another little bigot that our brave war veterans would be ashamed of.

"Based on the War Office calculation that 22 men served for every one who died, she estimates that 99,997 Irishmen volunteered, with the number divided almost evenly between the North and the South."

So the Irish immigrants 'left their house lights on' so the Nazis could find Glasgow, therefore ensuring that both themselves and their home's were blown to pieces - does anyone actually believe that this happened?!? doh

Well the funny thing is that fenians (and I use the word correctly) who I know proudly claim that their parents did so.

The lighting was directional. A clue for the bombers where to go, not where to drop the bombs :rolleyes:

hahahaha....how the hell would German pilots know which part of the city these lights were from or which direction they were supposed to be facing to...are you suggesting they made the lights into a big arrow with a big burning sign saying "Clydebank 5 miles doon that way"

get a grip, the Luftwaffe used maps and advanced navigation tools...not tims leaving the bedroom lights on. I've met some dafties in my day who would believe anything but c'mon, this is up there with the best of them!!!

Actually the Luftwaffe used a corridor radar signal system to navigate their planes on long missions. It was very accurate until the British discovered that they could send their own signal to mess with the Germans signal and send them off course - but we did not achieve great results from that until 1942

Mocking the bravery and sacrifice of 50000 Southern Irish soldiers who fought alongside British forces in WW2....another little bigot that our brave war veterans would be ashamed of.

It's you he's mocking, not the soldiers.

Actually the Luftwaffe used a corridor radar signal system to navigate their planes on long missions. It was very accurate until the British discovered that they could send their own signal to mess with the Germans signal and send them off course - but we did not achieve great results from that until 1942

Spot on...like I said, advanced navigation tools.....unlike some who think they used the close by the chippy, 2nd door on the 3rd landing with Mrs Finbar leaning out the window with a candle screamin "to be sure, to be sure to drop your bombs here Jerry" (in an Irish accent). Honestly, how thick can some humans actually be? Every year I am constantly stunned by the thickness of some members of the human race!

It's you he's mocking, not the soldiers.

Yup...sure he is...if that makes you feel better then you believe that. Tonight a number of posters have shown their true anti-Irish anti-Catholic colours and have acted in manner I would expect from the IRA loving idiots you see amongst the celtic crowd. Just shows that both clubs still have a long way to go to remove the bigots and racists from both clubs.

Spot on...like I said, advanced navigation tools.....unlike some who think they used the close by the chippy, 2nd door on the 3rd landing with Mrs Finbar leaning out the window with a candle screamin "to be sure, to be sure to drop your bombs here Jerry" (in an Irish accent). Honestly, how thick can some humans actually be? Every year I am constantly stunned by the thickness of some members of the human race!

What eventaully happened was that we messed with their signal to such an extent that we were able to send them over the cities and out to see before they dropped their bombs

If only we had perfected that one a couple of years prior

My best friends brother right now is in Afghanistan fighting for Britain and guess what team he supports...yup, celtic, as do many soldiers from Britain. They have their own wee rangers and celtic supporters groups over there and it's all just for fun.

There seems to be a hatred of all things Irish from certain Rangers fans which is embarrassing as the idea that all Irishmen are anti-British Republicans is moronic. Many Irish from the Republic fought and died in both World Wars.

Also the idea that all celtic fans are anti British Republicans makes as much sense as saying all Rangers fans are UVF supporters.

I have met loads of celtic fans and I have only met one who gives a shit about all the "troubles" stuff, and surprisingly enough...he's from Northern Ireland and he is a plum. Every Rangers fan I have met and got to know and every celtuc fan I have met and got to know have all only been interested in the football. Mind you, i'm from Bearsden and we tend to be a bit more...well how can I say it....'educated' up in these parts and nearly all my friends did go to University.

All my friends did go to university???

Who fuckin cares......uni's are full of thick bastards with no common sense and a pipe up their arse..i worked in one for years and dealt with these half wits.

Bearsden and educated just don't go,having money doesn't make you educated.

First.

The Irish fought in WW! cos they were still part of the UK and secondly alot of Irish fought in WW2 cos they were ashamed of their countries support for Germany against Britain.

My grandfather was one who came with 4 mates and joined the RAF before he got wounded and ended the war working in the shipyards helping the British war effort.

50,000 Irishmen fought in WW2..out of a population of over 4million at the time.

I have no beef with the Irish at all,my beef is with thick Scots republicans claiming to be Irish and anti British Irishmen who should keep the fuck out of country if they hate it so much.