Davis

Zulu

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't pay a penny over £3m we've offered.

If he wants to come that badly he'll tell Fulham I'm not going anywhere else and they'll be forced to sell him for £3m or have an unhappy player on their books.

I don't know how Walter can use Thomson, Fergie and Davis together. What we need is someone more cutting and physically dominant.

ive said it already today dean furman needs to get his chance ,personally im sick of rangers throwing out promising young players for nothing ,then six months later teams spending big fees on them .murray park must start paying for itself soon or we will be fu----d.anybody there disagree with me.

Davis is nowhere near a 4m player. He faded badly last season although WS did keep playing him on the RW.

How can Fulham want 4m for a player they put out on loan rather than play?

As far as Furman is concerned - yes he looked good and I hope he gets a chance this year. I would play Furman before spending 4m on Davis.

�4m for davis is a joke , he showed great quality and pottential at the start of his short loan at Rangers but slowly faded into an average player , we can get a much better player for �4m than Davis IMO

I would agree and I wonder if he was born in, lets say, Preston and grew up supporting Preston North End, so many people would be saying he is a must have signing or if the main attraction is really his background?

if davis was actually played in the middle and not out wide, then he would be one of the first names on the team sheet in my opinion. however ferguson will always play under smith no matter how poorly his form is as he is - mr rangers.

The only way Davis could play with Thomson and Ferguson would be in the centre of a 5 man midfield, or wide on the right in a 4-4-2. Neither of which are ideal, I dont think we should buy Davis for £4M to play him on the wing, why not get a proper winger for that money?

The only way Davis could play with Thomson and Ferguson would be in the centre of a 5 man midfield, or wide on the right in a 4-4-2. Neither of which are ideal, I dont think we should buy Davis for £4M to play him on the wing, why not get a proper winger for that money?

good point Cb

the way i see it, ferguson's always got some kind of injury, thomson picks up a lot of bookings, so i'd be happy to have all 3 on a rotation basis.

not for 4 mill though, i'm sure we can get him for 3 if we're clever.

the way i see it, ferguson's always got some kind of injury, thomson picks up a lot of bookings, so i'd be happy to have all 3 on a rotation basis.

not for 4 mill though, i'm sure we can get him for 3 if we're clever.

If Davis really wants to move to us, I think he could convince Fulham to lower their asking price. Riise did that so he could move to Roma.

Good point about the rotation as well, but £3M is a lot for us to spend on a rotation player, considering the money we have already spent this summer.

No thanks. Bring Furman up to accent the midfield and get in a proper right-mid.

Thats assuming Furman turns out to be good enough. We've had young players making a good impression before, but then failing to fulfill potential, Burke for example.

I don't know how Walter can use Thomson, Fergie and Davis together. What we need is someone more cutting and physically dominant.

ive said it already today dean furman needs to get his chance ,personally im sick of rangers throwing out promising young players for nothing ,then six months later teams spending big fees on them .murray park must start paying for itself soon or we will be fu----d.anybody there disagree with me.

Nope, not at all mate. i think your spot on with that call.

Players like Dean Furman and young Fleck need to be given their chance to make a name for themselves. We gave Barry a chance all those years ago and look what he became. Rangers need to start bringing the younger players that can handle themselves in the top flight in order for them to further thier career.

Forget bringing in guys just to make up the numbers. Some of these young guys will hardly kick a baw for Rangers this season coming and they need to be given that opportunity.

He really struggled at the end of the season, i actually think 3 million is too much.

Ferguson still have more than enough quality to last a few more seasons, and Thomson provide all the hard work (although i thought thomson had some mega poor games towards the end of the season). We dont need an abundance of central midfielders, only to play played out of position.

£3 mill would be better spent on a winger.