*** SC Preussen Munster 0 v 1 Rangers Match Thread ***

i know its jist a friendly but thought i would start a thread anyway as it gets us talking about football again an hopefully we will see a thread without negativity in it!!!

i alway love the start of pre seson friendlys as it seems a life time ago since we seen the gers in action and its always good to see the new players and see what they can do

___________alexander____________

whittaker___cuellar___weir____smith

beasley___furman___thomson__effrem

_________lafferty_____fleck_______

would like to see the younger players get a run out in this game

gers to win 6-0 miller scoring 5 in the second half :pipe:

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id love to see furman and fleck get more of a run out and its about time we really started bringing these boys through i love watching our u19s and reserves play. the u19s play some great football and we have some serious talent in there give them a crack you never know what we might uncover.

pre season lets give the lads a chance and build them up

id love to see furman and fleck get more of a run out and its about time we really started bringing these boys through i love watching our u19s and reserves play. the u19s play some great football and we have some serious talent in there give them a crack you never know what we might uncover.

couldnt agree more (tu)

Almost certainly going to be one of those games where just about the whole squad get on at some stage. Still be very interesting to see who starts though...particularly up front.

All this talk about John Fleck, has anyone seen him play? Apparently he is meant to be this wonderkid ...

My mate said he was great for Scotland u 19's, but any time i've watched the Reserves he has been hardly in the game.

and we brought him on against East Stirlingshire and I can't remember him playing great.

I'd much rather Furman in the team then Fleck tbh.

couldnt agree more (tu)

id like to see young jordan mcmillan given a crack as well he stood out when playing in u19s and more than holds his own in reserves. surely has to be worth giving some time to give grandaddy weir a rest.

webster is fit again which is like a new signing we will see if he lasts longer than one game this time.

like to see

--------------McGreggor

Whitty---Cuellar--Broadfoot--Smith

Novo----Thomo--=--Adam---Beasley

------------Boyd----Miller

think that will answer alot of questions

Whitty ur a right back make us think ur worthy of being first choice

Broadfoot - in giving weir an extra rest prove to us ur a centre back push that OAP for his spot

Smith - prove ur fitness

Charlie Adam - you went on last season how you are a centre mid now the captains out prove you are, prove ur fitness

Miller - graft

Boyd - give us the goals to warrant playing 442

All this talk about John Fleck, has anyone seen him play? Apparently he is meant to be this wonderkid ...

My mate said he was great for Scotland u 19's, but any time i've watched the Reserves he has been hardly in the game.

and we brought him on against East Stirlingshire and I can't remember him playing great.

I'd much rather Furman in the team then Fleck tbh.

John fleck will be a star for rangers the boy has bags of ability bags of tricks and doesnt know when to give in he will run himself silly for the cause. he is only a boy and he has yet to fill out into a young man and already the staff at ibrox drool over his potential. he will be great.

steven lennon is another who could get a chance

how would you all feel about us using the youth players in the cis cup along with the experienced reserves. give them all game time and let the lads know they are a huge part of the club.

----------------------------AM------------------------

--Whitty-------Cuellar----Papac/Webster---Smith--

--Efrem-------Thommo----Furman------Beasley----

---------------Fleck-----------------------------------

----------------------Lafferty-------------------------

that what i would like to see

like to see

--------------McGreggor

Whitty---Cuellar--Broadfoot--Smith

Novo----Thomo--=--Adam---Beasley

------------Boyd----Miller

think that will answer alot of questions

Whitty ur a right back make us think ur worthy of being first choice

Broadfoot - in giving weir an extra rest prove to us ur a centre back push that OAP for his spot

Smith - prove ur fitness

Charlie Adam - you went on last season how you are a centre mid now the captains out prove you are, prove ur fitness

Miller - graft

Boyd - give us the goals to warrant playing 442

Good post.