FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

bluenose_72

according to wikipedia, ibrox, the girodome and hampden are in fifa 09. anyone know if this is definitely true?

Post if you are interested in joining the RM online Fifa squad. Up to 50 players so there is plenty of room. Bear in mind this is PS3 only, although I am sure a 360 team could easily be set up (tu)

Players interested in being in the RangersMedia team

FlippinEck

bluenose_72

papaguy51

dazzareyes

liamgers1986

BasileBoliSoup

andy-500

johngers

buba3d

the gers fan

RFC2007

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to wikipedia, ibrox, the girodome and hampden are in fifa 09. anyone know if this is definitely true?

if it is it took its time getting in the game

Stadiums

For the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles there will be 15 new stadiums added to FIFA. 3 new stadiums that have been well publicized is Ibrox, the home of Rangers; Parkhead, the home of Celtic; and Hampden Park which is the Scotland national team stadium. Other than existing stadiums for Premier League clubs, it is rumored that some of the new stadiums include Goodison Park, Villa Park, Boleyn Ground and White Hart Lane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_09

new stadiums meant to be

Ernst Happel Stadion - Rapid Wein

Commerzbank Arena - Frankfurt

AWD Arena - Hannover

Gottlieb Daimler Stadium - Stuttgart

Estadio Dragao - Porto

Estadio da Luz - Lisboa (Benfica)

Alvalade - Lisboa, Sporting

Constant Vanden Stock - RSC Anderlecht

Home Depot Centre - LA Galaxy

White Hart Lane - Tottenham

Santiago Bernabeu - Real Madrid

Ibrox - Rangers

Hampden Park - Scotland

Şükrü Saraçoğlu Stadium - Fenerbache

Celtic Park - Celtic

if it is it took its time getting in the game

It has took it's time to get in it!

new stadiums meant to be

AWD Arena - Hannover

Estadio Dragao - Porto

Ibrox - Rangers

Hampden Park - Scotland

Celtic Park - Celtic

White hart lane is already in it...

new stadiums meant to be

AWD Arena - Hannover

Estadio Dragao - Porto

Ibrox - Rangers

Hampden Park - Scotland

Celtic Park - Celtic

White hart lane is already in it...

no its not....

What kind of retard names his stadium Home Depot Stadium :lol:

The kind of retard that gets paid $70 million from Home Depot for 10 year naming rights. :rolleyes:

Ibrox has been missing from FIFA for too long, hope wikipedia is right on this one.

oh yes pleasee!! there was a hell of a lot of pleading on the fifa forums for Parkhead, everywhere you went people were mentioning it, i couldnt bare it if they put parkhead in and not ibrox!! so heres hoping they at least both are, hampden would be great too! lets hope they add some rangers chants in too, theres a gd few celtic ones that get on my tits because for some reason they get sang at every match :rolleyes:

oh yes pleasee!! there was a hell of a lot of pleading on the fifa forums for Parkhead, everywhere you went people were mentioning it, i couldnt bare it if they put parkhead in and not ibrox!! so heres hoping they at least both are, hampden would be great too! lets hope they add some rangers chants in too, theres a gd few celtic ones that get on my tits because for some reason they get sang at every match :rolleyes:

i hear them during a russia - romania match on euro 08 <cr> gets on my tits! cant wait for ibrox and hampden on fifa 09, it will make the game so good! there will also be custom celebrations.....be a pro season mode....duncan no.9 for rangers scores at porkheed.....and gets the freedom to do whatever celebration he likes in front of the bheggars. :rangers: :bouncy:

FIFA 08 has no rangers chants, when im rangers the only song i hear is we are coming down the road.

YET HAIL HAIL is sung at every match <cr>

Like going England as they sing Rule Britania and GSTQ

Anyone correct me and tell me if there is a rangers chant in it?

:unionflag: :rangers:

dont think so, only GSTQ and rule brittania but they are sang in english accents :P I think the only ones we could get in are We are the people and maybe follow follow, along with possible our own rule brittania

FIFA 09 playin the tims at ibrox and all you hear is HULLO HULLO :2588: break out then a can custom celebration (Some sort of flute playing action) :rolleyes:

CANT WAIT!

:rangers: :unionflag:

FIFA 09 playin the tims at ibrox and all you hear is HULLO HULLO :2588: break out then a can custom celebration (Some sort of flute playing action) :rolleyes:

CANT WAIT!

:rangers: :unionflag:

how do you do, we are the boys in royal blue? :rangers: :unionflag:

I seriously doubt they'd consider putting one in and not the other.

I seriously doubt they'd consider putting one in and not the other.

they would if they approached us and rangers denied them use of the stadium