David Healy's Orange Walker gesture

NOLUWDC

Well in Healy :D :crabflute2:

2s1kwp3.jpg

Looks like he's impersonating a cat. :)

Seems he tried to treat the Celtic fans' song as "banter". I doubt if much will come of it.

lol. he fukin does as well

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The typical football fan eh, think its alright for them to spout their hatred on the stands and when a player has a bit of banter they are up in arms and shocked and appalled, yet this is the same football fan that has just wished that the players mother would curl up and die a horrible death or that said footballer is a cunt but dare he pretend to play a musical intrument in jest to the crowd then he will be reported to the police.

In other words most football fans are cunts to the players on the pitch including our own but then take the moral high ground when a player decides to retaliate its a fucking sad world

great post - they are the MOPE !! - why do we not sign healy!! that would really stick in thier throats :unionflag: :rangers:

The MOPE's are out in numbers after this, and Nil By Mouth have said they would like both clubs to act :lol: What a joke.

Healy, give us the sash!

So, no doubt Healy was the subject of racist and discriminatory chants from the bigots of Catholic FC and he mildly responds by pretending to play a musical instrument which is associated with a distinct ethnic group who stood against the evils of sectarianism and religious discrimination. The boy should be lauded for standing up for his civil rights - Martin Luther King-esque.

And of course, the hypocrisy of the said racists don't appreciate someone who has the courage to laugh it off and meekly challenge them.

David needs to raise a complaint against the supporters of that team for their perceived bigotry towards him and let UEFA know. No different to the monkey noises directed at JCD during our last term in Europe and he cooly responded by eating a banana !

The typical football fan eh, think its alright for them to spout their hatred on the stands and when a player has a bit of banter they are up in arms and shocked and appalled, yet this is the same football fan that has just wished that the players mother would curl up and die a horrible death or that said footballer is a cunt but dare he pretend to play a musical intrument in jest to the crowd then he will be reported to the police.

In other words most football fans are cunts to the players on the pitch including our own but then take the moral high ground when a player decides to retaliate its a fucking sad world

This post says it all for me. (tu)

I love it when they whine! :craphead:

im actually dissapointed that weve got a quote from nil by mouth surely they have more to worry about than a footballer having a laugh at fans goading him

where were they when glasgow rangers medical staff where being assaulted by coin throwing yobs

surely the reason he was targeted for abuse was cause hes a protestant rangers supporter from northern ireland therefor that should have been the focus of theyre attention but then again we do know they only see the nil by mouth in one direction

Right so i get this right

Mr healy is going to get into a lot of bother because he play'd a flute towards the celtic fans? righhhhhhhhhhhht

It's not like a certin player who played for (CFC aka child fucker club) calling rangers fans and the rangers managment "dirty orange bastards" i also seem to recall nothing was done about that or players going to fan functions belting out RA hyms.

(tu)

nearly wet myself laughing when i heard he had done this. The bile coming from that lot over it is even more funny though. We are all bigots for booing mcgeady but its ok for them to hurl abuse at healy simply because he is a protestant rangers supporter from northern ireland. Hes responded for the laugh and they are losing the plot. At least he wasnt wearing a t shirt supporting a paedophile defender at an old firm game, o but i forgot that was ok because us naughty rangers fans were winding poor borat up :craphead:

FFS all they greetin faced tims and the bawabgs at nil by mouth going ape over a wee joke. A feckin pre season friendly the tims got humped in is overshadowed by Healy having a laugh, absolutely over the top reaction from a bunch of fuds.

Go on yersel Healy son! Ye should never have apologised though!