Carlos still not fit

BBC isnt always a reliable source so lets hope theyre wrong

hope you are right Evening Times says he is still fighting to get fit on time

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa..._for_kaunas.php

CARLOS CUELLAR is still battling to make Rangers' Euro cruncher against Kaunas here tomorrow night.

The Spanish defender has travelled with Walter Smith's squad to Lithuania as he attempts to recover from a calf strain and take his place for what is a crucial Champions League qualifier.

Smith says that Cuellar's chances remain slim, and insists that no chances will be taken on Cuellar's fitness with the big SPL kick-off just a few days away.

But the fact the former Osasuna stopper has even travelled suggest there is still hope, and he may attempt to train tonight in the S. Darius and S. Girenas Stadium before a final decision is taken.

u can trust cuellar to make the right decision if he feels the team will need him he will play

and risk further injury in the opening month of the SPL and a potential 3rd qualifier?, last thing i want is him out of the SPL longer... take as long as you need, we have enough in defence to see off kaunus surely.

Its interesting why he wants to stay with us, is there a doubt in his mind he will not succeed elsewhere

Not at all.

He'd walk into every team in Britain bar Man Utd and Chelsea...and even then I think he's good enough for both.

So he won't be cup tied, hmm??

Wondered how long it would take before someone decided that this announcement means that he is getting sold.

He is injured ... simple as !!

Wondered how long it would take before someone decided that this announcement means that he is getting sold.

he never said anything about being sold.

I think that was what he was getting at though :rolleyes:

Its obvious he will be sold why do you think Weir was kept on and the other fellow brought in

Its obvious he will be sold why do you think Weir was kept on and the other fellow brought in

hmmmm, let me think ... maybe because he is injured !!!!!!!

hmmmm, let me think ... maybe because he is injured !!!!!!!

No because Murray can smell 10 million pound

Exactly, Weir was poor last season and had it not been for Cueller bailing him out all the time we would be asking for his head. Now instead of maybe giving Weir a coaching role and bringing in a replacement what does Walter do? Given Weir the captaincy, which means he IS going to play. So that either means Cueller is leaving or Bougherra was brought in to play right back (whish I doubt), the whole Injury is far too convenient for my liking.

Exactly, Weir was poor last season and had it not been for Cueller bailing him out all the time we would be asking for his head. Now instead of maybe giving Weir a coaching role and bringing in a replacement what does Walter do? Given Weir the captaincy, which means he IS going to play. So that either means Cueller is leaving or Bougherra was brought in to play right back (whish I doubt), the whole Injury is far too convenient for my liking.

What did I tell you all?

This was always going to happen, in Walter we trust my fucking ARSE !!