Start to the SPL may be delayed

bluenose_72

The refs do have a point, they must look around as say to themselves

Heh wait a minute why do Rangers have the likes of McCulloch etc who are worse than useless running around doing nothing for 25.000 a week approx and we get 450

big lee is no where near that money!!

12k is more like it!

My understanding is he was bought for 2.25 million and he is on approx what he was getting at Wigan 20-25.000 a week do you think he took a big cut in wages to come to us and milk it

I just cannot beleive he would be on this, mind you might explain why smith feels the need to play him!

Why does he play the other guys he signed who have done more or less nothing, he would look a bigger idiot than he aleady is if he didnt

so what does he see in broadfoot :lol:

Only one person can answer that because I dont have a clue

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh wait a minute why do Rangers have the likes of McCulloch etc who are worse than useless running around doing nothing for 25.000 a week approx and we get 450

12k is more like it!

My understanding is he was bought for 2.25 million and he is on approx what he was getting at Wigan 20-25.000 a week do you think he took a big cut in wages to come to us and milk it

I just cannot beleive he would be on this, mind you might explain why smith feels the need to play him!

Why does he play the other guys he signed who have done more or less nothing, he would look a bigger idiot than he aleady is if he didnt

must be his love child!

12k is more like it!

must be his love child!

What about ?

He is cheap, has SPL experience and thats the standard we will get served to us whether we like it or not

12k is more like it!

must be his love child!

What about ?

He is cheap, has SPL experience and thats the standard we will get served to us whether we like it or not

yip that to! I wish walter would ask the fans for one game to pick the team and see how they get on!

the day they become half decent officials they should get a pay rise .

then they will never get a pay rise!

sack them all and get in some foreign officials who are not biased!

I would love to see anyone here try being a referee.

No matter what decisions you make you will be wrong, dependant on who the decision is for ..of course.

Your private life is under scrutiny, where you went to school is under scrutiny.

You are abused is the streets by idiots who think that 90mins lasts all week.

Referee's are human, they.. like EVERYONE on this board make mistakes. I very much doubt that anyone here has led a mistake free life, but do you get crucified for every one of them, is you performance rated every day at work rather than, maybe, a bi-annual review?

Try going out & refereeing junior/amatuer or even kids footbal where you can be physically/verbally assaulted on a weekly basis.

Personally, i admire them every time they pull on thier own shirt to referee a match.

No matter what decisions you make you will be wrong, dependant on who the decision is for ..of course.

Your private life is under scrutiny, where you went to school is under scrutiny.

Referee's are human, they.. like EVERYONE on this board make mistakes. I very much doubt that anyone here has led a mistake free life, but do you get crucified for every one of them, is you performance rated every day at work rather than, maybe, a bi-annual review?

Try going out & refereeing junior/amatuer or even kids footbal where you can be physically/verbally assaulted on a weekly basis.

Personally, i admire them every time they pull on thier own shirt to referee a match.

Excellent post mate

Regardless, they knew the score before they started the job.

Why now, 4 days before the season starts, threaten strike action and demand a ridiculous pay increase?

If being a ref is really that bad they'd all up sticks and get another job.

Why now, 4 days before the season starts, threaten strike action and demand a ridiculous pay increase?

Its the best time to hold the SPL arseholes to ransom, this is when any intellegent person would have done it

When would you have done it, after new year

They've got other jobs. Most of them are lawyers.

The pay increase has been discussed for months. They havn't came to an agreement, and suddenly since it's only four days to go till the season starts it's main page stuff, exactly what the refs want. The ball is firmly in their court, and the SPL will give in, in the next few days.

Its the best time to hold the SPL arseholes to ransom, this is when any intellegent person would have done it

When would you have done it, after new year

Half way through the season, during the inevitable fixture pile up.

Much more of a threat.

Right now, the SFA could just tell them to piss off, delay the season for a week and call up the younger, less experienced refs who are waiting in the wings.

Imagine you were a boss of your company

Your workers were suppose to be doing a good job for you but infact are rubbish and you are starting to get poor reviews from magazines and the such like

The workers ask you for a pay rise?

I think the best thing would be is to use a similar system to the EPL obviously not as much money of course but with refs earning a full wage plus a much smaller match fee would we not see a much bigger improvement in standards with more young people going in to it as a career?

The refs here are brutal, some should be lucky they get paid nevermind a rise!

They are the same standard as the football in Scotland they dont need to be better do they

What are on about now?? <cr>

Refs make stupid decission that can cost teams from getting 0 or 1points instead 3. they are fucking useless and so are the lines men sometimes!

Levein has just been fined 5000 quid for criticizing the ref during our game could they not split that amongst them for a start

In the end all of this crap shows up the Scottish game for what it is, a fucking joke !

The threat of a strike from Scottish Premier League referees has been lifted after their demands for a 39% salary rise were temporarily satisfied.

Referees had been offered £600 a match - a £25 increase - but have now been granted £800 while talks continue