Lee McCulloch

I usually stick up for players, I do with Broadfoot, did with Adam

but this player is truely woeful, ok you dont have the ability.....then battle for the cause...does he....does he balls

McCullcoh and Dailly are truely shocking....

Charlie Adam doh

If I see him munching a kebab next year on holiday I'm going to plant him one right between the eyes.

If I see him when I'm on night out in Glasgow again, I'll do time for that fat bastard coz he'll be goin home with a pair of high heels stuck in is nut!

I knew I should have melted him the last time I seen!

Charlie Adam doh

If I see him munching a kebab next year on holiday I'm going to plant him one right between the eyes.

If I see him when I'm on night out in Glasgow again, I'll do time for that fat bastard coz he'll be goin home with a pair of high heels stuck is nut!

I knew I should melt him the last time I seen!

I like you when you're angry :lol:

but this player is truely woeful, ok you dont have the ability.....then battle for the cause...does he....does he balls

I think you just feel sorry for Broadfoot ;)

Charlie Adam doh

If I see him when I'm on night out in Glasgow again, I'll do time for that fat bastard coz he'll be goin home with a pair of high heels stuck is nut!

I knew I should melt him the last time I seen!

I like you when you're angry :lol:

I wouldn't give the c**t the steam off my pish, if he was on fire!

I'm still not over it, it gonna take a while! ^_^

I think you just feel sorry for Broadfoot ;)

yes and no...

i feel sorry for the stick that he gets cos I personally think its not deserved at times, today being one of em, especially when he put in a decent shift and was one of the only guys that showed up

on the other hand i wish he'd shut the fuck up and do his talking on the pitch like last night lol

back to McCulloch..........beyond belief last night, when I was telling someone the lineup last night i forgot all about McCulloch being on the pitch my mates like thats only 10 players...then I realised deadwood was on the team McCulloch - him and dailly made my blood boil last night be along time before I forgive them for that performance

this from mcculloch. "A lot of the players were believing their own publicity from last season and they did not work as hard as they did back then," said the midfielder Lee McCulloch. "They need to take a good look at themselves."

he obviously thinks he played well last night, and is therefore exempt from criticism. McCulloch is a complete donkey, yet some are blind. its the accepatance of players like this, that shows just how low the standard has been dropped.

He did go on to include himself in that to be fair

And the thing is its not about taking a good look at their selves, its not as if the team never turned up, their just nowhere near good enough on the whole

McCulloch should STFU up and do his talking on the pitch which he hasn't done in a long time. And this shite about blaming the players instead of the coaches. There's a lot of reasons which contributed to our loss last night which we've done to death here for the past three months and it isn't just due to poor players.

/why are these players allowed to represent our club in interviews it was the same with adam promoting the liverpool game the fanny couldnt even crack a smile and yet he is chosen to be the face of rangers i think it is our PR manager that needs to go first

True Mculloch is awful, amongst others. But Charlie Adams is the one that infuriates me...

This big lump of a boy is allegedly our dead ball expert - HIS CORNERS DONT BEAT THE FIRST MAN !

And bar two flukes at easter road HIS FREE KICKS ARE EVEN WORSE

As he waddled up to hit that free kick last night you just knew he was going to smash it into the wall!

I fucking despair, i really do... doh

True Mculloch is awful, amongst others. But Charlie Adams is the one that infuriates me...

This big lump of a boy is allegedly our dead ball expert - HIS CORNERS DONT BEAT THE FIRST MAN !

And bar two flukes at easter road HIS FREE KICKS ARE EVEN WORSE

As he waddled up to hit that free kick last night you just knew he was going to smash it into the wall!

I fucking despair, i really do... doh

The team is littered with players who dont even know the basics of football

Controlling a ball, passing a ball and more important aiming it at the goals in order to achieve the objective...

SCORE !!!!

Im still lost for words in a way, is fuckin disgraceful the more I think about it and I decided this afternoon I will no longer go to matches until there is drastic changes, I even went to extremes of removing my RFC screensavers from my mobile and laptop, Im too ashamed anyone will see them <cr>

McCulloch, Misser, Adam, Dailly and the like are wheeled out on these occasions, supposedly because they are Rangers fans, one of 'us', someone who the average supporter can to related to :barf: :unsure::mad: .

None of these chancers are Rangers fans, they are Walter Smith fans, 100% behind the man who gives them a game every week, regardless of how bad they are. They couldn't care less what damage or humilation their laziness and incompetence will bring on this Club. Or on us.