2 draws

Swagger

Thats the best we can hope for in the first 4 games - a point each against Falkirk and Hearts - there is no way this fucking shite can go to Parkhead and Pittordrie and take anything - in fact it could end up embarrassing scorelines

2 points out of 12

Thats the best we can hope for in the first 4 games - a point each against Falkirk and Hearts - there is no way this fucking shite can go to Parkhead and Pittordrie and take anything - in fact it could end up embarrassing scorelines

2 points out of 12

I get the impression Hearts will be better this season there are positive buzzes coming from the players about their new managers training techniques

Falkirk play a nifty passing game and will run rings around us...can see us losing both. If we couldn't raise our game when millions in revenue were at stake for the future of the Club ...will they raise it for SPL fixtures?

Far too much negativity. I would bet anyone that Rangers gave between 7 and 10 points after the 1st 4 Games.

Last night was a one off bad result.

Lets get behind the team and win the SPL.

NO SURRENDER.

one off? it was at least second off after the home game and the preseason provided no hope so far either

one off result rossco? embarassing draw v kaunus at home, pumped of liverpool, that disgrace last night, and the capitulation at the end of last season. there is a pattern developing.

i will always back the team on the pitch, no matter what i think of individual players, but i dont see anything to be positive about tbh

i can see us with 1 point from august, and going in to september already 11 points behind the beggars. i hope and pray i am wrong.

I think we can get through the first two games relatively unscathed (Falkirk aren't all they're cracked up to be) so hopefully that gets a bit of confidence going for the game at Pittodrie. If we were going there on Saturday I'd be dreading not just losing but getting embarrassed, but in two weeks time you never know.

This team are rotten and we don't stand a cats chance in hell of winning the league without quality in the middle of the park. Why we didn't strengthen here only in "Walter we trust" knows

One off result I stand by that. Pre Season Friendlies are irrelevant and I meant a one off overall result over the 2 legs.

Less Negativity get behind the team.

WATP

you can try and be as positive as you like but the horrible truth is this squad and management team are fucking hopeless