Our founders and Mr. Struth

minstral

Minstral, I am always a fan of your posts, but this is one I can't take any pleasure in.

Trying to imagine our founders and Mr Struth contemplating the mess we are in - not just results, but tactics, management, leadership from the chairman - is enough to make you weep.

I can't get into what I think the founders would think of us today because it would be too brutal for words.

I thought they were dead?

Seriously, we all know we are in the shitter, so why go on and on and on with posts confirming that we are in the shitter

Instead maybe posting some constructive ideas on how the club could get out of the shitter and possibly how the fans could help ease the club out of the shitter

Minstral, I am always a fan of your posts, but this is one I can't take any pleasure in.

Trying to imagine our founders and Mr Struth contemplating the mess we are in - not just results, but tactics, management, leadership from the chairman - is enough to make you weep.

I can't get into what I think the founders would think of us today because it would be too brutal for words.

its sad mate but i was trying to get a point across to those that still are blind and dont want change.

Seriously, we all know we are in the shitter, so why go on and on and on with posts confirming that we are in the shitter

Instead maybe posting some constructive ideas on how the club could get out of the shitter and possibly how the fans could help ease the club out of the shitter

No point in posting constructive stuff, Watty does not listen (or read - being pedantic) nor take heed of the fans, why else would he ignore 30,000 singing Miller Miller GTF? We might as well moan about the state of the club, those arrogant bastards don;t give a shit.

No point in posting constructive stuff, Watty does not listen (or read - being pedantic) nor take heed of the fans, why else would he ignore 30,000 singing Miller Miller GTF? We might as well moan about the state of the club, those arrogant bastards don;t give a shit.

so true. (tu)

its sad mate but i was trying to get a point across to those that still are blind and dont want change.

Sorry bud, didn't mean to appear to be criticising your post. I was just saying that your point is so well made in just one sentence that I can't take it any further. Just thinking of what the founders would say is enough.

what do you think they will be thinking of the direction the club is heading, and what would mr struth think of this bunch of players who play for our club.?

I think they'd be amazed at how big the club has got and its support (tu) for a start :)

:bouncy: :bouncy: Makes you think eh? Would the "founders' have recognised the club that Mr Struth managed? Mr Struth wouldn't recognise the club today - where is the soul, the heart, the UNITY. "The people perish without a vision ..... and we are the people"....

:rangers:

what do you think they will be thinking of the direction the club is heading, and what would mr struth think of this bunch of players who play for our club.?

makes no difference what he would think ( we all know off course tossers) as even he would not change Sir Minty's mind or direction

"We welcome the chase" sounds very very hollow at this time Minstral.

They do indeed but always remember

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome"

'heading'?

I'd argue we're not teetering on the edge, we've fallen off.

All that can happen now is we either remain in this abyss of sheer shite, or we recover.