Day 1 of the SPL

papaguy51

i just laugh now at members defending that load of scum, the ref today is cheat the man who went to saville to watch them in the final. then we get it evens out over the season really? would like to see the proof, just wise up and stop defending bent refs and scumbag clubs.

but we dont know if the members who are defending them are gers fans ;)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie Smith's father and his nephew both have season tickets at Parkhead.

I've always understood that he is himself a Celtic man, or at the very least favours them over us. I've read/heard this from Celtic fans also who know his family.

Should all the refs have been Rangers supporters or supported every team except that mob

You seem very, very keen to defend that decision today... :rolleyes:

very, very keen to defend it, when did I say it was correct, so what you are going to say next is, I am one of them

I said earlier its swings and roundabouts and we will get decisions thats a fact

When did I say that you said it was correct? I never accused you of being one of that lot, although I must admit I do find your stance on this very, very interesting indeed.

You keep coming back with this swings and roundabouts nonsense... but when will it happen? When will they get a dodgy penalty against them? When will a blatantly obvious decision from a referee win us a game?

I won't hold my breath.

My stance ? you would think we wree all fucking StMirren fans they way you lot are moaning

I said the decision was wrong what else do you want me to say

You and me both Davy. The defensiveness of the Witeverhisnameis is pretty engrossing I must say. St Mirren fans we are not , but it is natural for us to feel aggrieved when the Scum (who I would like to see go out of business) get ridiculous decisions such as this.

Look you and yer pal davy I dont like them getting the decisions any more than you and yer pal do but I will not cry all fucking day about it pull yerself together

If we had a good enough team to steam roll every cunt we wouldnt need to nit pick about those cunts and refs

Thank you for providing me with the response I was probing for - very interesting <_<

This guy's stance is very odd indeed.

Have we ran the IP Check on this one?

Did you do one on the guy who wants our best goalscorer punted but says nothing about Miller

Did you do one on the guy who wants our best goalscorer punted but says nothing about Miller

In all fairness, I know fans that have been going for 25 years that still aren't sure about Boyd.

The fact that you're defending yet another ridiculous decision in favour of them is worrying.

In all fairness, I know fans that have been going for 25 years that still aren't sure about Boyd.

The fact that you're defending yet another ridiculous decision in favour of them is worrying.

I said the decision is wrong you are starting to stir shite now pal simple as that I will live with it but your accusations are pathetic

I said the decision is wrong you are starting to stir shite now pal simple as that I will live with it but your accusations are pathetic

Wrong , you have stirred the pot in the first instance. The swings and roundabouts comment RE wrong decisions was both incredibly blithe and frankly , risible.

Wrong , you have stirred the pot in the first instance. The swings and roundabouts comment RE wrong decisions was both incredibly blithe and frankly , risible.

So Im one of them if I think the decision is wrong and its swings and roundabouts, you obviously cant tell the differnce between us and them

You are just annoyed and trying to pin the blame on me its just an internet tantrum because you cant deal with it

My post count is 80, are you trying to say all of my posts smack of being one of the filth, you dont know the diifference either pal

Not immedietly shouting 'conspiracy!' is not defending the decision.

My post count is 80, are you trying to say all of my posts smack of being one of the filth, you dont know the diifference either pal

80 in the space of about 24 hours , thats from scratch. So figures like that don't prove much if you have rushed them through to give yourself an air of authenticity.

80 in the space of about 24 hours , thats from scratch. So figures like that don't prove much if you have rushed them through to give yourself an air of authenticity.

You better take it up with admin if you are not happy pal, your comment is not worth replying to

Ok guys. I have talked to WDYM here and he says he is a bear. It is infortunate that new members sometimes get into the firing line on subjects that we as a support get very involved in. I for one also think that septic are favoured by the ref, but please let this fella post his opinion on it without targetting him personally on it. Argue the points, not the person.

Ok guys. I have talked to WDYM here and he says he is a bear. It is infortunate that new members sometimes get into the firing line on subjects that we as a support get very involved in. I for one also think that septic are favoured by the ref, but please let this fella post his opinion on it without targetting him personally on it. Argue the points, not the person.

Thank you very much Canadaready well said and you are correect they do get favours from the refs but life goes on and we should be beating every team rather than complaining about incompetent refs

Not only do they have a slightly better squad, they also have the support of the referees.

Gonna be a long hard season for us! :(

Oh FFS, that didn't take long...and I don't mean dodgy penalties. Didn't expect it from you though.

Why are you ignoring the obvious here? Did they, or did they not, get yet another awful decision in their favour today? Did the same 'poor' decision making not gift wrap them several points last year?

Yep...same thing you get from the Tims. At least 20 of our titles were due to us being the establishment team you know.

So we should just ignore it then, incase we seem like Tims? I'm all for doing what I can to be non-Tim-like, but that is taking the piss.

Well I suppose that's true. It's just that I find myself using the same arguments that I was using when it was they who were the down trodden victims of a conspiracy against them.

I've always understood that he is himself a Celtic man, or at the very least favours them over us. I've read/heard this from Celtic fans also who know his family.

Should all the refs have been Rangers supporters or supported every team except that mob

very, very keen to defend it, when did I say it was correct, so what you are going to say next is, I am one of them

I said earlier its swings and roundabouts and we will get decisions thats a fact

When did I say that you said it was correct? I never accused you of being one of that lot, although I must admit I do find your stance on this very, very interesting indeed.

You keep coming back with this swings and roundabouts nonsense... but when will it happen? When will they get a dodgy penalty against them? When will a blatantly obvious decision from a referee win us a game?

I won't hold my breath.

My stance ? you would think we wree all fucking StMirren fans they way you lot are moaning

You and me both Davy. The defensiveness of the Witeverhisnameis is pretty engrossing I must say. St Mirren fans we are not , but it is natural for us to feel aggrieved when the Scum (who I would like to see go out of business) get ridiculous decisions such as this.

Look you and yer pal davy I dont like them getting the decisions any more than you and yer pal do but I will not cry all fucking day about it pull yerself together

If we had a good enough team to steam roll every cunt we wouldnt need to nit pick about those cunts and refs

So we should just ignore referees decisions because our team isn't good enough? Regardless if our club are relegation candidates or world beaters, Celtc have yet again been handed a massive advantage over their opposition by getting very, very soft decisions.

Not only do they have a slightly better squad, they also have the support of the referees.

Oh FFS, that didn't take long...and I don't mean dodgy penalties. Didn't expect it from you though.

Why are you ignoring the obvious here? Did they, or did they not, get yet another awful decision in their favour today? Did the same 'poor' decision making not gift wrap them several points last year?

Yep...same thing you get from the Tims. At least 20 of our titles were due to us being the establishment team you know.

So we should just ignore it then, incase we seem like Tims? I'm all for doing what I can to be non-Tim-like, but that is taking the piss.

Well I suppose that's true. It's just that I find myself using the same arguments that I was using when it was they who were the down trodden victims of a conspiracy against them.

eddie smith is a cheating klunt always has been and always will be to help his beloved scum.

I won't hold my breath.

So we should just ignore referees decisions because our team isn't good enough? Regardless if our club are relegation candidates or world beaters, Celtc have yet again been handed a massive advantage over their opposition by getting very, very soft decisions.

You seem hell bent on blaming me for it, would it not be better to take it up with someone else because you dont like my opinion

Why dont you respect admins stance on the matter and my opinion, I dont like your whinging about it but I dont go on a witch hunt pal

Regardless of the past Briton we can't just dismiss these goings-on because it might sound like we're paranoid. I see where you're coming from, and like I said above I don't want to sound pathetic or Tim-like, but I can't just accept that it is just a simple mistake any more. It's happened far too many times for it to be just that, and I don't believe in coincidences...

I won't hold my breath.

You seem hell bent on blaming me for it, would it not be better to take it up with someone else because you dont like my opinion

Why dont you respect admins stance on the matter and my opinion, I dont like your whinging about it but I dont go on a witch hunt pal

I'm not blaming you for anything, I'm blaming referees and the governing body responsible for assigning referees to each match.

So because Admin said you ain't a Tim I can't debate with you any more? You can clearly see what the thread is about, if you don't like the contents then no-one is forcing you to enter it or take part in it.

I haven't had the displeasure of reading them all, but I'd hope not.

I'm not blaming you for anything, I'm blaming referees and the governing body responsible for assigning referees to each match.

So because Admin said you ain't a Tim I can't debate with you any more? You can clearly see what the thread is about, if you don't like the contents then no-one is forcing you to enter it or take part in it.

You can debate with anybody you want but stop forcing them to say things they dont want to, I prefer to go through the proper channels like complain through my SC and take it from there, I have no time for crying on the internet all day about it although I will give my opinion.

If you prefer to do that with your other pals on here, the same ones who tried to get me removed then thats up to you

I can only think you come from the teenage group due to the imature respone and accusations, if you dont want to debate with older bears then say so