Posted Images

Liverpool

Mallorca -1

Newcastle

Sporting -1

:anguish:

Nasty. You on one of those runs?

Very much so.

Sporting missed some sitters, i had 10 on newcastle, liverpool and majjorca -1 for 180! was going to put lisbon in but as they play in green and grey hoops I decided against? who says bigotry is a crime lol!

Inter

Forfar

QPR

Southampton

:anguish:

EASY money tomorrow (tu)

The first debate last week blew the doors off this campaign and we’ve now got one of the most unpredictable elections in memory.

For political junkies, this is thrilling.

But I’m going nowhere near predicting an outcome, not yet.

However, I do fancy predicting something else...

You see, Ladbrokes have got a handy market open for tomorrow’s debate, check it out here:

What will they say?

This is just a light hearted take on some of the topics or ‘soundbites’ the three leaders are going to come out with in front of the cameras.

Have a look at the list and see what you think.

I think I’m going to put a fiver on a couple, just for fun. It makes watching the debate that bit more interesting (although if you really want to have some fun, take a drink whenever the word ‘change’ gets mentioned).

So, what do I think will be said tomorrow...?

Well, think 3/1 on Gurkhas is pretty good odds, as this is a cause that Nick Clegg and the Liberal Democrats have championed for a long time.

In fact, it got widespread attention last year when Joanna Lumley seemed to be making the law herself.

Now, with the Lib Dems soaring at the moment, I think he’ll fancy bringing up one of their good achievements – in fact I’d bet on it.

And at 3/1, I think this is pretty good value.

Secondly, Iraq is going to feature heavily.

As the debate is themed around Foreign Affairs, this is another chance for the Lib Dems to shine as the only party to oppose it...

Now, Ladbrokes have given us options on both ‘Chilcot’ at 2/1 (as in the Chilcot Enquiry set up to investigate if we should have gone to Iraq) and ‘Dodgy Dossier’ at 5/1.

Personally, I’d be surprised if both didn’t come up. But I think Chilcot is an absolute certainty – Brown is going to get hammered for his appearance where he got his numbers wrong.

So, I’m going to get on board and make a few quid off it.

Who said politics couldn’t be fun?

So, you can jump on board with me or have a look through the list and see what you fancy.

But be wary of 10/1 on Eyjafjallajoekull...

No person with a sane mind is going to try and pronounce that on live TV!

Good luck :uk:

EASY money tomorrow (tu)

The first debate last week blew the doors off this campaign and we’ve now got one of the most unpredictable elections in memory.

For political junkies, this is thrilling.

But I’m going nowhere near predicting an outcome, not yet.

However, I do fancy predicting something else...

You see, Ladbrokes have got a handy market open for tomorrow’s debate, check it out here:

What will they say?

This is just a light hearted take on some of the topics or ‘soundbites’ the three leaders are going to come out with in front of the cameras.

Have a look at the list and see what you think.

I think I’m going to put a fiver on a couple, just for fun. It makes watching the debate that bit more interesting (although if you really want to have some fun, take a drink whenever the word ‘change’ gets mentioned).

So, what do I think will be said tomorrow...?

Well, think 3/1 on Gurkhas is pretty good odds, as this is a cause that Nick Clegg and the Liberal Democrats have championed for a long time.

In fact, it got widespread attention last year when Joanna Lumley seemed to be making the law herself.

Now, with the Lib Dems soaring at the moment, I think he’ll fancy bringing up one of their good achievements – in fact I’d bet on it.

And at 3/1, I think this is pretty good value.

Secondly, Iraq is going to feature heavily.

As the debate is themed around Foreign Affairs, this is another chance for the Lib Dems to shine as the only party to oppose it...

Now, Ladbrokes have given us options on both ‘Chilcot’ at 2/1 (as in the Chilcot Enquiry set up to investigate if we should have gone to Iraq) and ‘Dodgy Dossier’ at 5/1.

Personally, I’d be surprised if both didn’t come up. But I think Chilcot is an absolute certainty – Brown is going to get hammered for his appearance where he got his numbers wrong.

So, I’m going to get on board and make a few quid off it.

Who said politics couldn’t be fun?

So, you can jump on board with me or have a look through the list and see what you fancy.

But be wary of 10/1 on Eyjafjallajoekull...

No person with a sane mind is going to try and pronounce that on live TV!

Good luck :uk:

Chilcot down to 5/4 :angry:

Bet for the weekend

Chelsea v Stoke - Chelsea @ 1/8

Newcastle v Ipswich - Newcastle @ 1/2

Cardiff v Sheff Wed - Cardiff @ 4/5

Dundee Utd v Celtic - Draw @ 12/5

St Johnstone v Aberdeen - St Johnstone @ 21/20

Preston v Leicester - Leicester @ 6/5

Sheff Utd v Swansea - Swansea @ 13/10

Stake : £3.00 Returns : £353.22

Always do a few teams on a Friday if i'm not going out, for a little excitement.

Tonight; FC Omniworld v Excelsior, Telstar v FC Eindhoven, Laval v Ajaccio.

£3.29 returns £21.70.

And for tommorrow; Wolverhampton Wanderers v Blackburn Rovers, Arsenal v Manchester City, West Ham v Wigan Athletic.

£3.25 returns £53.65.