weir v mcmanus. mcmanus

hartley v thomson. thomson

robson/brown v mendes. mendes

nakamura v lafferty. nakamura

mcgready v beasley. mcgready

jvh v boyd. boyd

mcdonald v miller. mcdonald

i make it 5 n half each but think we have a greater squad depth

obv that might not be the finished teams just think on the looks of the things its going to be tight

Its how we play as a team, no time for individuals who dont contribute to the team

It's about winning your personal battle. :pipe:

I think we have a decent squad (pending Davis, Edu and a CB)

We need to gel quickly and we need a striker to start banging in goals every week! (Don't anybody say Boyd please)

Hinkel is as bad as Whittaker, Loovens won't play and Nakamura hits a good deadball and nothing else.

How can you judge Beasley after those injuries?

Miller and McDonald are two different types of player.

How do you know loovens wont play? i had mcgeady over beasley considering he is there best player. I was just trying to go on acomplete non bias. It doesnt matter if miller and mcdonald are different players i was jus putyting them up against striker to striker.

if i put back on my blue tinted specs i had RANGERS 11 NIL UP but the reality is I went with what i thought would be fair.

Hinkel is as bad as Whittaker, Loovens won't play and Nakamura hits a good deadball and nothing else.

How do you know loovens wont play? i had mcgeady over beasley considering he is there best player. I was just trying to go on acomplete non bias. It doesnt matter if miller and mcdonald are different players i was jus putyting them up against striker to striker.

Celtic were looking for cover at cb to replace Pressley, the first choice is still McManus, because he's club captain, and Caldwell, because recently he has actually been playing the better out of the two. Spent the last week listening to one of my tim mates ranting about it.

It does matter if you're making a direct comparison between the two, though seeing that fat gits miss against United, Miller actually might end up scoring more than him. :lol:

Celtic were looking for cover at cb to replace Pressley, the first choice is still McManus, because he's club captain, and Caldwell, because recently he has actually been playing the better out of the two. Spent the last week listening to one of my tim mates ranting about it.

It does matter if you're making a direct comparison between the two, though seeing that fat gits miss against United, Miller actually might end up scoring more than him. :lol:

cant believe Chesney said Caldwell was his best player. I wonder if Ally will be able to help Miller hit balls into the net instead of passing to the keeper and I hope we make Loovens regret joining them instead of us

Whittaker is brutal. Hinkel is a slightly better player.

Doesn't matter if we are better, player by player(I think it's pretty even tbh) it's what we do as a team.

Yeah I think we have quite a bit more depth to our squad but I doubt there'll be that much between the teams on the park. May be quite a bit of change before the transfer window shuts too.