Kris Boyd

papaguy51

1 goal from open play, all he needs.

2 games and a goal from a penalty? and already hes been slated.

get a fukin grip, ok he might be lazy.. but he scores goal. Wasnt just because of him we lost today, he needs service.. and so does every striker. You dont excpect boyd to pick up the ball on the halfway line and take on the defenders round the keeper and score? Boyds a natural goalscorer, and fitter than near enough everyone who says hes a fat overweight cunt.. Hypocrits the lot of us. Compared to other footballers, he might not be so fit but compared to most fans, he fitter than most. Could you last with running about all day every day?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This probably wouldn't be bothering people so much if we hadn't been cheated out of the win, our second half peformance wasn't brilliant but overall we were the better side and scored a perfectly good goal. I'm more angry at the linesman than Kris Boyd right now.

He was just as poor as Miller and Novo!!

All of our front men were poor not just Boyd...

Hes being asked to play as a target man but there is no support from the midfield when he tries to link up!

In the second half Mark Kerr just sat in between the 18yard box and the half way line because he knew that if Boyd won/missed a header the ball would drop in that area, none of our team did!

Its easy to criticize Boyd for being he poor, he was, but there was a lot more than just him poor today!

Miller and Novo don't recieve the same backing that Boyd does, regardless of performance.

He was utter gash today, at least Miller and Novo actually found blue jersey's with their passes occasionally. He's one of the poorest footballers I've ever seen.

Come on mate,

Miller was fukin anonymous and Novo was nearly as bad!

The only reason he gets the backing he does is because people on here think they are football experts coz they play FM or play down the park occasionally! And constantly slate him!

"He's one of the poorest footballers I've ever seen."

Thats a ridiculous statement!

Boyd had a poor game as did all our front line...Davis was the only one of all our forwards that was any good, even Mendes was getting swamped in the middle of the park.

Look at it this way...Boyd was playing as a target man...you put the ball up from him to hold up, flick on etc there are 3 outcomes,

He wins the ball, the defender wins the ball or they both miss it!

If him or the defender win the ball the ball is going to be knocked down or that, our midfield was nowhere today!

As i said im my post Mark Kerr say about 35yards out and picked up every single loose ball!

Boyd had a poor game but there are other things that need to be addressed first!

We have no width, Broadfoot and Davis again were the only players willing to get to the byline. Beasley coming on gave us width but again it was too little too late!

get a fukin grip, ok he might be lazy.. but he scores goal. Wasnt just because of him we lost today, he needs service.. and so does every striker. You dont excpect boyd to pick up the ball on the halfway line and take on the defenders round the keeper and score? Boyds a natural goalscorer, and fitter than near enough everyone who says hes a fat overweight cunt.. Hypocrits the lot of us. Compared to other footballers, he might not be so fit but compared to most fans, he fitter than most. Could you last with running about all day every day?

He's not fitter than me, so count me out there.

Dunno about you, but I devote most of my life to fitness and I'm not on the £8000 a week that Boyd's on.

boyd probaly isnt match fit yet(even tho he should be) hopefully after starting the past two games the 3rd game should be better and if its not then hes had his chance

He's started the first 3 SPL games FFS how many more does he need?

i see your point but if wayne rooney dosnt score for manchester in 3 games he dosnt get ditched

Why is everyone slating him? Yes he is a shite player but everyone has known that for ages..so why suddenly now take it out on him? You cant say that Nacho Novo, Kenny Miller, Kevin Thomson and Kirk Broadfoot played well but the thing is Boyd is the easiest to slate because he is so lazy! However if we put in creative players Boyd would have probably scored a hat trick today...Why Beasley never started passes me by! Why Miller was deployed on the left passes me by! Davis was utter shite today..he cannot take the ball past the other player! That big bastard mulgrew won everything! Also we should have put on Aaron Niguez instead of JCD....Oh and if anyone caught Walter Smith's interview at the end he said Edu was the last signing.

Dunno about you, but I devote most of my life to fitness and I'm not on the £8000 a week that Boyd's on.

Your pish at football though compared to him, did Rangers sign you?

Boyds the most natural goalscorer in scotland, give him the service and hell put them away. That shot today, when he intercepted a pass from davis, turned and shot. If that had go 6 inches to the right and went in, This thread wont even be here right now.

boyd probaly isnt match fit yet(even tho he should be) hopefully after starting the past two games the 3rd game should be better and if its not then hes had his chance

In 3 games he scored 1 and set up another!!

And they are 3 of the better teams in the SPL we have played!

Some things people post on here is shocking...

Drogba or fukin Van Nistelrooy could have played up there today and done the job Boyd done, its all right saying he needs to link up but there was no one to link up with!

Our midfeild was always too deep and we had no width!

Stop talking pish for a change, I know it might be hard for you.

I'm a fan, doesn't matter how good I am. If I'd stuck in at football when I was wee, I know I'd be far better than Boyd.

I have a much better attitude.

What caught my eye today was that Boyd was tracking back a lot, winning the ball from opposition players way inside our own half quite a few times. He also won us some freekicks in good positions.

He was still one of our worser players today though, together with Thomson.

Why is everyone slating him? Yes he is a shite player but everyone has known that for ages..so why suddenly now take it out on him? You cant say that Nacho Novo, Kenny Miller, Kevin Thomson and Kirk Broadfoot played well but the thing is Boyd is the easiest to slate because he is so lazy! However if we put in creative players Boyd would have probably scored a hat trick today...Why Beasley never started passes me by! Why Miller was deployed on the left passes me by! Davis was utter shite today..he cannot take the ball past the other player! That big bastard mulgrew won everything! Also we should have put on Aaron Niguez instead of JCD....Oh and if anyone caught Walter Smith's interview at the end he said Edu was the last signing.

Everyone else tries their arse off.

Boyd doesn't look like he can be bothered. He's not improved as a footballer for the past four years.

Cheers Kris, great attitude to have (tu)

What caught my eye today was that Boyd was tracking back a lot, winning the ball from opposition players way inside our own half quite a few times. He also won us some freekicks in good positions.

You must be kidding!!

Thomson was the only one of our midfielders that chased back and put a tackle in!

I cant believe some of the stuff people are saying on here!!!

i see your point but if wayne rooney dosnt score for manchester in 3 games he dosnt get ditched

Lmao thats a bit different.....Rooney actually has ability, he doesnt score loads of goals but he has other elements to his game that are useful!

You must be kidding!!

Thomson was the only one of our midfielders that chased back and put a tackle in!

Plus, you don't want Boyd tracking back.

I want him to work harder, but that means making runs, making himself available for the ball, holding the ball up, bringing others into play.

Not tracking bloody back.

Stop talking pish for a change, I know it might be hard for you.

I'm a fan, doesn't matter how good I am. If I'd stuck in at football when I was wee, I know I'd be far better than Boyd.

I have a much better attitude.

:craphead:

Get a grip and support the players instead of saying hes this that and the next thing after games.

Everyone else tries their arse off.

Boyd doesn't look like he can be bothered. He's not improved as a footballer for the past four years.

Cheers Kris, great attitude to have (tu)

Now yor just being petty mate!

I seen Boyd chasing back and trying to get the ball back a few times!

Boyd might be 6ft+ but he isnt a target man...his link up play has always been decent but in the past 1-2 years its got much better!

And i dont think your in the position to question his attitude either, do you know him? Work with him everday to know what his attitude is like?

You judge a player from what he does on the pitch,

today Boyd was poor but he wanst the only one!

Some of the comments being posted on here is ridiculous!

People keep mentioning how fit he is...Didnt Do John Hartson any bother...or even McDonald at Celtic now! Hes hardly an athlete and is the second heaviest at Tic Park!

Pathetic some of these comments!

You must be kidding!!

FFS, Thomson could easily have been sent off today(as in most matches) and apart from the freekick that led to the goal he only wasted other freekicks in good positions, gave away fouls and lost the ball. I can't remember one time he beat a man or played a great pass today.

Was by far the weakest in our centre.

I agree with your last sentence.

You must be kidding!!

I want him to work harder, but that means making runs, making himself available for the ball, holding the ball up, bringing others into play.

Did you not notice him everytime the ball was punted forward...who was competing for the headers??

He might not have won them all but Boyd was there every time for 90mins!

You can call him lazy but if he runs around and tracks back lazy isnt a word i would use to describe his actions!

You must be kidding!!

Did you not notice him everytime the ball was punted forward...who was competing for the headers??

He might not have won them all but Boyd was there every time for 90mins!

You can call him lazy but if he runs around and tracks back lazy isnt a word i would use to describe his actions!

He's 6'2 with a decent build.

He shouldn't just be 'competing' for headers, he should be winning 70% of them.

Again, I point to my claim that he hasn't improved as a footballer should in 4 years at a club like Rangers.