****The Official Scum v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans have been fucking brilliant though - outsinging the terrorists easily.

Is the song sung to the tune of BB 'He knew he knew, he knew he knew he knew?' It's fuckin' genius!

Khenny Miller is an awful footballer. He has been fukn brutal for the 1st half, he's been awful all season so far.

His touch and distribution is minging.

And yes, I hate the rat b*stard with a passion.

But hey, he'll run about like a headless chicken....get the prick off the park.

Guest therabbitt

Some of the passing between Mendes and Thomson has been fantastic! Intricate and incisive.

Mendes is the player who holds the key to us getting forward. He can play the intricate interplay well, but he can also feed the fall forward around the corner into the feet of the strikers. Cousin has had a very very good game so far. Interesting that he went straight to Coisty when he scored.

Sasa did have a stinker for the goal, he was stuck with how to clear it with his right foot I feel. But he is up for it, his run deep into their half towards the end of the half was brilliant, he is very good with the ball at his feet.

The class of Cousing, Thomson and Mendes is really highlighting the ineptitude of Adam and Miller though. They look like boys playing a mans game. Need substituting as soon as we can.

Id get Nacho on for Miller and DMB on for Adam.

Lets open up the game a little, let some of the players off the reins a little.

We are the better side so far, Celtic have hrown the kitchen sink at us so far, switching Maloney, Naka and McGreetin about, all failing thus far.

Get stuck in lads, your doing well! Loved how quiet the stadium went when Danny scored.

Khenny Miller is an awful footballer. He has been fukn brutal for the 1st half, he's been awful all season so far.

i agree he has been pish...

1st touch like an elephant

get novo on

What was Papac DOING?!?!

Miller has been shiiite. We need to tackle them more, and stop letting them get crosses into the box :angry2:

Anyway, lets be positive. MON THE GERS! :rangers:

Some of the passing between Mendes and Thomson has been fantastic! Intricate and incisive.

Mendes is the player who holds the key to us getting forward. He can play the intricate interplay well, but he can also feed the fall forward around the corner into the feet of the strikers. Cousin has had a very very good game so far. Interesting that he went straight to Coisty when he scored.

Sasa did have a stinker for the goal, he was stuck with how to clear it with his right foot I feel. But he is up for it, his run deep into their half towards the end of the half was brilliant, he is very good with the ball at his feet.

The class of Cousing, Thomson and Mendes is really highlighting the ineptitude of Adam and Miller though. They look like boys playing a mans game. Need substituting as soon as we can.

We are the better side so far, Celtic have hrown the kitchen sink at us so far, switching Maloney, Naka and McGreetin about, all failing thus far.

Get stuck in lads, your doing well! Loved how quiet the stadium went when Danny scored.

DMB injured...

maybe edu or arron will be on

his first touch has been brutal today, it seems its alright in the middle of the park, move 30 yards up and he cant take a touch

hes been shocking so far, get him off asap. I like what they said about him on the beeb though:

"Kenny Miller is having a dreadful game so far. He has the first touch of a fairy elephant"

PMSL :lol:

HT

I`m impressed by Cousin - don`t remember the last time when he tried so hard.And his goal were world class (tu).

Charlie Adam played well too,same goes for Broadfoot.Actually the whole team looked solid,but that mistake cost us :(

I agree - im shocked by adam today, so far so good but as for the cockup by papac, i dont think it will cost us that much, i recon we have alot left in us, plus on the bench..... they so far hav'nt put much our way to make me worried

Same old pishy Rangers.

Score a goal then sit back, mistake at the back and concede a goal.

Get Mhiller and Adam of the park.

Do i have the sence you dont like miller? you seem to hate this guy <cr> I recon he will score today.

He's a 'hate Misser loyal'.

And its getting boring..... people need to SUPPORT the WHOLE team (i have wondered if miller (and i think he will) score the winner in todays game - how people will react - cheer or boo the goal)

HT

I`m impressed by Cousin - don`t remember the last time when he tried so hard.And his goal were world class (tu).

Charlie Adam played well too,same goes for Broadfoot.Actually the whole team looked solid,but that mistake cost us :(

I agree - im shocked by adam today, so far so good but as for the cockup by papac, i dont think it will cost us that much, i recon we have alot left in us, plus on the bench..... they so far hav'nt put much our way to make me worried

I was talking just for the first half.That mistake cost us losing the lead..But i`m looking forward for the second half,we are playing better and with Novo on i think we will win this one.COME ON GERS :rangers:

I am super confidant as i was in the first half. They havnt put much to us to make me feel worried atall, and i recon we WILL win this game, 3-1 ive siad but i recon with their trate of late goals 3-2 but 3 points to us n top o the league (where WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!)

Guest therabbitt

DMB injured...

maybe edu or arron will be on

Did DMB not make the bench?

In that case I'd throw on Aaron

A few things.

Broadfoot - Can you not fucking close down someone for a change?!! Cost us a goal, fucking plonker.

Cousin - Can we put the whole 'Boyd is better than Cousin' argument to bed now please Boyd lovers :rolleyes: Superb performance.

Miller and Adam can fuck off, both brutal.

We ARE better than Celtic though.

You were talking different things when we won the CIS Cup :rolleyes: And still - Cousin is our best striker but ONLY WHEN and IF he wants to play...