Bresciano on brink of joining Gers?

robandmundt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather sign a quality CB to partner Bougherra than sign Bresciano.

However, if we got both I'd be happy. Can't see it tho.

CH will be done n dusted mate by the end of the month

Wish I was as confident as you. :(

I'd rather sign a quality CB to partner Bougherra than sign Bresciano.

However, if we got both I'd be happy. Can't see it tho.

CH will be done n dusted mate by the end of the month

Just like the move for Scott Brown was done n dusted ;)

Im glad that was not the case :mutley:

If we do sign him will he be an option to play wide on the right? because thats the only place i think he would play unless we plan to sell Thomson? <_<

Lets be honest here he is an unknown quantity none of us know anything about him and that includes you guys searching google just now :mutley:

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

why is this guy still here

and on topic. I think plenty of people know about him. I have watched him play for Asutralia for years and think he would Improve our team.

If we do sign him will he be an option to play wide on the right? because thats the only place i think he would play unless we plan to sell Thomson? <_<

he plays wide left quite often i think, him n the left and beasley on the right with lafferty in the middle

Lets be honest here he is an unknown quantity none of us know anything about him and that includes you guys searching google just now :mutley:

known about him for ages, one of few australians making there way in italy

:classier_than_pipeguy:

we have other positions we should be filling first

Unless we ship on a few players then I don't see this happening. I don't know where the money's coming from either? Is this all from the Euro run and Cuellar money?

I'd rather we got a centre half in to partner Boogie as has been mentioned earlier in the thread.

Just because that you don't know anything about him, doesn't mean that the rest of us don't (tu)

Swear on you mothers life then if you had heard of him before last week or whenever his name first cropped up

Nobody at my club had ever heard of him and thats an excellent example

You'd be surprised at the level of knowledge on here.

People even manage to come up with players I've never heard of, and I consider myself a complete sad football anorak bastard :P

Just because that you don't know anything about him, doesn't mean that the rest of us don't (tu)

Swear on you mothers life then if you had heard of him before last week or whenever his name first cropped up

People even manage to come up with players I've never heard of, and I consider myself a complete sad football anorak bastard :P

I have astonishing knowledge even if I say so myself but I dont like debating it with guys who clearly search google etc and there is plenty on here

we also consider that too :mutley::mutley:

I have astonishing knowledge even if I say so myself but I dont like debating it with guys who clearly search google etc and there is plenty on here

There might be, but I wouldn't tar us all with the same brush Geert.

Some of us get up at ridiculous times to watch U-16 European and World Cups etc. Eurosport is the key :)

Far better than the Football Manager 2007 method the Rangers scouts use :lol: