Paradise

Briton

A belter. :D

Seem to recall a German football site took many of those internals, and some of the external pictures (including the famous puddle) were the work of one of the admin on FF.

Put together like that it makes for a splendid summary. :D

A belter. :D

Seem to recall a German football site took many of those internals, and some of the external pictures (including the famous puddle) were the work of one of the admin on FF.

Put together like that it makes for a splendid summary. :D

Stadionwelt. Here's one they took at a proper stadium.

post-1248-1219857258_thumb.jpg

I took some horrible pictures last time I was there:

Could I use those? I'm thinking of doing a slideshow type thing and the more choice of material the better.

fire away

Cheers. (tu)

You would have to see it to believe it. It really is a shite hole, painted breeze block with exposed fluorescent lighting tubes. I've only been there once, shortly after it opened and it was bad then so what it is like now I can only imagine. The whole area is a sad depressing sight.

i could smell the reek o pish from that place from here

I can smell the pish from the PICS sittin here! its that bad! outside it doesnt look as awful but inside it looks scabby as hell!

You would have to see it to believe it. It really is a shite hole, painted breeze block with exposed fluorescent lighting tubes. I've only been there once, shortly after it opened and it was bad then so what it is like now I can only imagine. The whole area is a sad depressing sight.

It's amazing isn't it? It's as if the architect (I'm assuming there was one) has deliberately tried to make it look as crappy as possible.