Millers goal

bluenose4life

Like the guy now?  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Like him now?

• Yes
    • No

He had a poor game today tbh.

But he did take his first goal very well and the second he was a very cool finish.

Still has alot to prove in my eyes, i'll never like him as a person but if he keeps scoring there's not much i can do to stop that is there?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you 'he kissed the badge' mob can go fuck yourselves. :locked::locked: :beer2: :clap:

So 'cause we don't want to accept someone who done something like that we can fuck ourselves just 'cause he scored a goal or two? We don't forgive that easily! I'll never like him, and never want him.

Never celebrated either of his goals.

That's just stupid. I celebrated 'cause Rangers scored.

He was rubbish. The amount of times he miss-placed a pass, failed to control a ball and gave away possession was a joke.

But he scored 2 goals and that's what he is supposed to do. I'll give him credit for the 1st as that was a cracker.

Amazing that after 2 goals in an Old Firm, people's opinions change.

going to a lot more to make me like him but at least hes finally done his talking on the pitch. I was getting a bit fed up of him being in the paper every flipping week mouthin off about something. He needs to keep scoring though, 2 old firm goals are good but he needs to score more regularly for people to like him.

The boo boys can get themselves to fuck now. He had a poor first half bt first goal was a peach and depsite his critics WS pulls another one out the bag. Boyd does not have a chance in hell in getting in team after the big mans performence

He doesn't exist as far as i'm concerned.

More fool you then mate! Don't forget it was walter that went for him. Kenny had the choice of championship footie wi derby or Rangers going for the league. No brainer!!

Showed today he is more than up for it! I have to admit he wasn't top of my list of players but he's here now and there is fook all we can do about it! I'll Support all players who wear the jersey period!

wonder how many miller haters didnt cheer his goals

I applauded his 1st goal and I cheered when he scored his 2nd. Still don't like him, he's still a rat b*stard but I was cheering and celebrating my team putting goals past celtc.

I Don't like him any more or less than before he shafted his ex-team mates. WE pay his wages & have a right to expect a return for them- He is employed as a "Striker" - "a goal-getter" - "a centre-forward" - "a poacher" - "a-fucking what-ever !" It all means that he should score & win us games, WHOOPEE DOO - He did it today !! Totally agree his timing was immaculate but WE HAVE BEEN PAYING HIM TO DO IT - Lets not get too excited, "The boy did good" but we have EVERY right to expect A LOT more !!!! <_< <_<

He doesn't exist as far as i'm concerned.

You really are an embarrassment. Not celebrating two goals against celtic? Back under the rock mate.

mccoistsrightboot - You're the man !! If ye cannae celebrate 2 good goals against the scum in their own garden in a royal humping then why don't you fuck off & join them because we don't need that kind of support.

couple goals, well done, thank you.

but still wont like him, ever.

i said if he scored today, i would change my mind and he did , but i never-

so i said if he scored 2 today i'd change my mind and he did and i never -

so i said if he scored 3 .... wee cunt let me doon!

so agreeing wi above post lol :mutley:

EDIT cheered loudly at both goals!!!